Update to 4.4.1
Hey guys and girls,
I hope everyone started well in the new week. Here´s the next update with the January Source code merged. Most notable google updated the GPU driver to fix the CVEs described here
Other changes please check the changelog and github.
Kernel is compiled for stable A13!
I wish everyone a nice day.
If you´re one of the unfortunate ones that suffer from the device is corrupt bug on pixel 6 series please take a look at the FAQ at the beginning of this thread it contains a solution. The issue is probably caused by a bug that affects pixel 6 devices and has nothing to do with magisk or a kernel, it just happens to get triggered when using any of those.
- Import December QPR changes
- Linux-Stable bumped to 5.10.161
- Bump prebuilt clang to latest 16.0.2 from Google
- update lazy rcu to latest version that got pushed to linux main
- bump f2fs to latest f2fs-stable
- improvements to memory management from linux main
- improvements to mglru from linux
- improvements to eh zram implementation from QPR2
- scheduler improvements from QPR2
- other fixes please check github
Attached to release post as AFH does not allow me to upload files at the moment.
I´ll push to AFH once it´s back up.
Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.
If you´re coming from another kernel restore stock boot.img, dtbo.img, vendor_boot.img and vendor_dlkm.img before flashing. Thank you.
I wish everybody a great day/evening!
Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.
If you like my work please consider a donation.
Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea: http://paypal.me/freak07