[Kernel][21.08.2021][4.14.243][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.3.9_R for OP7/Pro aka Guacamole

Search This thread

Sylvie5402

Apr 11, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
Absolutely no need to apologize. I’m short on time and you’re helping out is a good thing!

Some people seem to expect this issue also on the stable OOS release.
The real problem here is OnePlus not pushing kernel changes for stable OOS since 10.0.1 (mid October) and no beta updates either for beta 7.

I have an update ready, but I want to not rely on more workarounds. I guess I’ll release it in the next days/week if One Plus pushes nothing new and I find time.

In the meantime use the fix kindly linked to by @ridobe
Would it be better to wait until next release to install? Or is the latest + op brain module enough

Would it be better to wait until next release to install? Or is the latest + op brain module enough

I just installed the 10.3 update earlier today, and then immediately reinstalled the Kirasakura kernel v1.4 without issue. I held off on installing the OOS 10.3 AA update for a few days after it was released because of concerns regarding potential kernel issues, but I can say that so far everything seems to be working great. I have found zero kernel compatibility issues as of yet...granted it's only been the better part of one single day and it's very possible there could be something going on behind the scenes that I can't see, but yeah...things are looking good! I don't see any reason for you to be worried, and it looks like there are plenty of others here in this sub-forum who would tell you the same. It also looks like all of my mods/magisk modules are good as well.
I know Freak has mentioned he's got a test kernel that sounds like it's ready to go, but he/she (they? Whatever, sorry Freak!) have been holding off for the same reasons. Unfortunately we're at the mercy of OnePlus and their delays with releasing the kernel source code. Delays in releasing source means delays in releasing custom kernels that a developer can be confident in.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

Last edited:
I just installed the 10.3 update earlier today, and then immediately reinstalled the Kirasakura kernel v1.4 without issue. I held off on installing the OOS 10.3 AA update for a few days after it was released because of concerns regarding potential kernel issues, but I can say that so far everything seems to be working great. I have found zero kernel compatibility issues as of yet...granted it's only been the better part of one single day and it's very possible there could be something going on behind the scenes that I can't see, but yeah...things are looking good! I don't see any reason for you to be worried, and it looks like there are plenty of others here in this sub-forum who would tell you the same. It also looks like all of my mods/magisk modules are good as well.
I know Freak has mentioned he's got a test kernel that sounds like it's ready to go, but he/she (they? Whatever, sorry Freak!) have been holding off for the same reasons. Unfortunately we're at the mercy of OnePlus and their delays with releasing the kernel source code. Delays in releasing source means delays in releasing custom kennels that a developer can be confident in.
Holy dragon kernel has fixed the issues apparently

I know Freak has mentioned he's got a test kernel that sounds like it's ready to go, but he/she (they? Whatever, sorry Freak!) have been holding off for the same reasons. Unfortunately we're at the mercy of OnePlus and their delays with releasing the kernel source code. Delays in releasing source means delays in releasing custom kennels that a developer can be confident in.
My module also contains the fix mentioned and more haha it has for weeks before this became an issue for everyone :) that's probably why you're not seeing an issue lol

Reactions: stmims1124
My module also contains the fix mentioned and more haha it has for weeks before this became an issue for everyone :) that's probably why you're not seeing an issue lol
Very likely. I hadn't thought of that. I was using 10.3 for maybe not even a full day before trying your mod. But I guess between you and Freak07 , I'm covered lol.
Speaking of which, @Freak07, excellent job with your kernel! I hope you don't feel pressured to release an update without unreleased updated source... You do you!

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

techlogik

Aug 23, 2006
Same issue here. No disrespect to @Freak07 but I'm going to link to another kernel thread/post; not because of the kernel, but for the explanation and temporary solution.

https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81225599&postcount=155

I can confirm as well. 10.0.3 there is no problem with this kernel. Then decided to not wait for a notification and use oxygen updater to pull down and install 10.3.0.

Flashed Kernel, and thing was really hot and maxing out cores.

Used Magisk to install the brain service zip, after rebooting, within a minute or two, kernels went back to normal idle.

Thanks for the links and thread info on this. Worse case, could have just reflashed the update again and went back to stock kernel...but like the features this kernel offers. Nice work.

Reactions: gorilla p

robertelam83

May 21, 2015
California
Well after trying multiple other Kernel's on my 7Pro NONE give me as good battery life as Kirisakura does. So I'm back for it ?

Just updated to OOS 10 Open beta 8.

Should I wait for a kernel update? Or is the latest release good to go?

And of course, thanks for all your work on this kernel ??

Charnet3D

Dec 10, 2016
prime core maxed despite magisk module

Hi,

I just installed the latest OB8 and switched again to kirisakura 1.4 from smurf. After installing the stop_brain_service magisk module I still had the prime core maxed for 5min+ and no change after rebooting twice.
After trying the terminal command posted earlier "stop oneplus_brain_service" it worked. My solution to make it stick with reboots is to create a script with that line in my kernel manager (I use SmartPack) and make it run on boot.
No idea why the module wouldn't work...

Thanks for this nice kernel, hope everything else works in OB8.

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010
Hi,

I just installed the latest OB8 and switched again to kirisakura 1.4 from smurf. After installing the stop_brain_service magisk module I still had the prime core maxed for 5min+ and no change after rebooting twice.
After trying the terminal command posted earlier "stop oneplus_brain_service" it worked. My solution to make it stick with reboots is to create a script with that line in my kernel manager (I use SmartPack) and make it run on boot.

Excuse my lack of understanding, but why with every release after 10.03 does this stuck core exist, even running OOS stock? Is OnePlus messing up its own kernels?

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Me neither.
After a clean flash of stock rom to start clean the module didn't work anymore.
After trying several kernels i went back to stock.
Prime core doesn't stuck on max with stock oos, only on custom kernels. At least on my side.

Freak07

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
Hi,

Excuse my lack of understanding, but why with every release after 10.03 does this stuck core exist, even running OOS stock? Is OnePlus messing up its own kernels?

I've never had issues on stock kernel. Only with custom kernels on 10.3 I had issues.

Me neither.
After a clean flash of stock rom to start clean the module didn't work anymore.
After trying several kernels i went back to stock.
Prime core doesn't stuck on max with stock oos, only on custom kernels. At least on my side.

The problem is the latest magisk update.

The required layout for a magisk module changed. Modules downloaded via magisk manager are not affected, since the app takes care of replacing the important parts, which use the old layout.

apparently this module is using the old layout and isn’t downloaded via magisk manager, it won’t work correctly at the moment.

So either ask the module to be updated (maybe somebody can step up here), use a custom script to run the command or use the command each reboot in terminal.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kirisakura-Kernel for the One Plus 7 Pro

Hello everyone,

Kirisakura - Kernel is designed to bring a handful of beneficial features to the device, while ensuring excellent performance and smoothness to get you safely through the day!

This project aims to keep most of the subsystems updated, way ahead of the stock kernel, thereby improving security and performance, while keeping stability as the foucs during testing! This includes Linux-Stable, CAF-Upstream and kernel/common.
    Kernel Control Flow Integrity (Kernel-CFI), which is achieved by linking the kernel with LLD and Link Time Optimization (LTO), more precisely ThinLTO, are quite unique security features.
    The only kernels made by OEMs offering this security feature by default are the ones for the Pixel 3, 4 and 5 devices.
    The recently released Kirisakura-Kernel for the OnePlus 8 Pro was featured on the XDA-Portal due to the inclusion of CFI. The featured article explains CFI in great details, is easy to understand and definitely worth to read.
    If possible the latest Kirisakura-Kernel releases for various devices aim to include CFI in enforcing mode so users can benefit from this security features.

Another security feature is Shadow Call Stack (SCS). Similar to CFI, only the Pixel 3, 4 and 5 kernels use this security feature.
    SCS is another security patchset that is aimed at preventing attacks via return oriented programming (ROP).
    ROP is a technique where the attacker gains control of the kernel stack to overwrite function return addresses and redirect execution to carefully selected parts of existing kernel code.
    If you´re interested here are a few good links:
    Google Security Blog explaining SCS.
    LLVM doc about SCS
    Android DOCs documenting SCS

If reading about upstream in the paragraph above got you curious,have a read about Linux-Stable and why it is important here. The stable-process is not the same for every subsystem, but the general idea, rule of thumb and benefits are applicable for other subsystems as well.

Quick explanation of CAF-Upstream. CAF is short for Codeaurora-Forums. This is the place where development from Qualcomm for their SoCs happens. This includes the Snapdragon 855/+ that´s built into the different SKUs of the OP7/T/Pro.
    The kernel-bases available on the Codeaurora-Forums, are basically the foundations OEMs use, to build their own kernel additions on top for devices featuring Qualcomm SoCs.
    The Qualcomm developers push regular updates to the bases of the different SoCs, a bit similar to how Linux-Upstream works. Most OEMs usually stop updating the initial base after the phone is released, and only cherry-pick certain commits to be in line with the android security bulletin.
    This kernel focuses amongst the other features to merge CAF-Updates in a regular manner, to provide updates, improvements and enhancements for SoC specific drivers and subsystems! This might take a while, because a lot of device specific testing is done on my end to ensure stability.

The EAS implementation from 4.19 CAF (sd865/+) was ported to this kernel. There are several interesting mechanisms qcom worked on. The basic layout of the soc architecture ( 4xLittle- , 3xBig- and 1x Prime-Core(s)) has not changed from SD855 to SD865. That means instead of revolution there was a very nice evolution the scheduler underwent.

The kernel includes a lot of improvements and contributions from other developers as well. Without this kernel would not exist.
    Many of the improvements originate from @arter97´s, @kdrag0n´s, @RenderBroken´s and @Sultanxda´s work. Many others contributed in some way or another to this kernel.
    A big thanks to all of them at this place!

Now lets continue with a list of features in the next paragraph!

Main Features:
    - Based on latest kernel sources from OnePlus for Android 11 primarily intended for use on OOS stock firmware
    - Upstreamed against latest CAF
    - Linux-Stable-Upstream included to latest 4.14.243
    - compiled with Clang 13.0.1 prebuilt from Google
    - built with -O3 speed optimizations
    - Link-Time-Optimization (ThinLTO)
    - Kernel Control-Flow-Integration (CFI)
    - Shadow Call Stack (SCS) Security-Feature
    - Use ThinLTO which was first used in the Pixel 4 XL Android R-Preview Kernel instead of full LTO for full program visibility (needed by CFI)
    - fix CFI-Violations found in various subsystems like OnePlus/device specific drivers and qualcomm drivers
    - Link the kernel with LLD and use RELR-Relocation
    - include important fixes/improvements from kernel/common
    - Flashing the kernel will keep root!
    - Anykernel zip is based on the Anykernel3 repo from @osm0sis
    - include vDSO 32 patches to improve 32-bit performance
    - devfreq backports from 5.4 (sd 888 qcom kernel base)
    - disable various debugging configs, that are not needed in a perf build kernel according to google.
    - Removed RTB(interrupt) logging entirely
    - disable selinux auditing (we don´t have to adress selinux denials running a stock rom)
    - fix several coding issues detected by newer Clang-Toolchains

EAS related features:
    - EAS scheduler backported from 4.19 CAF and 5.4 CAF / QCOM SOurce(SD865/SD888)
    - adjust powerhal to account for scheduler backports
    - disable autogroups and use cgroups for more efficient task placement!
    - updates from kernel/common
    - scheduler updates from Googles Pixel kernel

CPU related features:
    - dynamic WALT-Windows based on FPS (more information here and here )
    - Power saving workingqueues enabled by default (toggleable in EXKM)
    have a read here: https://lwn.net/Articles/731052/
    this complements EAS in general
    - Change various drivers ( MM, audio) to user power efficient workingqueues. This should work well in conjunction with EAS
    - include cpuidle patches from CAF
    - improvements to cpufreq/times/stats
    - improve memory allocations in binder driver
    - vdso32 patches as found on Google Pixel devices (brief documentation here)
    - arm64: lse: Prefetch operands to speed up atomic operations
    - improve bluetooth performance
    - improve /proc performance
    - remove VLA-usage (info)
    - option to disable touchboost in msm_performance
    - disable coresight, enable coresight placeholder and add proper disabled clocks for sd 855

File System related features:
    - improve memory allocations in sdcardfs
    - improve memory allocations in kernfs
    - writeback: hardcode dirty_expire_centisecs=3000 based on this commit
    - ufs improvements from pixel 4/ pixel 5 kernel
    - default IO scheduler to CFQ and readahead to 128

Usability related features:
    - High Brightness Mode for increasing backlight level related to brightness accessible via EXKM app
    - Vibration Intensity adjustable via EXKM app
    - DC Dimming setting now fully functional
    - add support for steam controller
    - add support for nintendo switch controller

Display related features:
    - KCAL to control the display
    - KLAPSE integrated
    - KCAL/KLAPSE: changes safety measures -> allow completely disabling two RGB values (this was requested to, for example, only have red values on night dimming)
    - display tweaks to save power on statically rendered images (taken from samsung galaxy source, which uses a very similar panel)
    - improve memory allocation

GPU related features:
    - Ability to use the new 675mhz GPU step officially introduced by CAF (OP7/Pro is set to only use 585mhz as max)
    more information and benches in the 1.2.0 release post
    - add low_prio_worker thread for gpu driver (Improves performance when tearing down processes (eg, via LMK) and not blocking currently running UI from submitting work to the GPU
    - remove debugging tracing from GPU driver
    - improve memory allocation

Network related features:
    - Wireguard Support (Details)
    - advanced TCP algorithms enabled
    - includes new bbr and bbrv2 (default to bbr as advised by @kdrag0n )

Memory related features:
    - Memory Management patches from mainline kernel
    - Speculative Page Faults (1. 2) (CAF-default)
    - Fix various memory leaks in different subsystems
    - allow ZRAM to use higher swappiness values than 100
    - default ZRAM algorithm set to lz4 (fastest compression/decompression speeds)
    - possibility to use lzo-rle as default ZRAM compression algorithm (more information here and there )
    - possibility to use zstd as default ZRAM compression algorithm ( higher compression ratio, slightly lower compression decompression speed, more information and benchmarks here)
    - free up memory by removing unused memory regions from dts
    - improved performance for unity based games
    - improved lz4 performance

Security related features:
    - Control-Flow-Integration (CFI) and Link-Time-Optimization (LTO) ported from 4.19 kernel/common and Pixel 4/XL Kernel
    - Use ThinLTO which was first used in the Pixel 4 XL Android R-Kernel instead of full LTO
    - Shadow Call Stack (SCS) Security-Feature
    - fix various CFI-Violations found in various subsystems like Asus/device specific drivers and qualcomm drivers
    - enable init_on_alloc for even more security, more information can be found in the commit message

WLAN Driver:
    - use CAF wlan driver and compile it inline, the only way to ensure working wlan with this kernel
    - the kernel cannot even force load prebuild WLAN module as the kernel base is way to far from stock!
    - do no longer rely on the pre compiled wlan driver module
    - completely removed qcom_rx wakelock in the wlan driver
    - removed debugging from wlan driver
    - removed logging from wlan driver

Scheduler Setup and Kernel Settings:
    - kernel setting get automatically applied at boot
    - an AK3 helper module is automatically installed during flashing ( do not remove it in magisk manager)

Misc Features:
    Wakelock Blocker:
    - advanced wakelock blocker with the ability to block any wakelocks (dangerous, use with caution)
    - please read [URL="https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/08/p-is-for-power-how-google-tests-tracks-and-improves-android-battery-life/"]this for further info
    - blocking a kernel wakelock should only be done in case of firmware incompatabilities (WiFi network at work (can´t be changed) causes deep sleep to not work on the phone.) That´s the only use case I see for this feature. The kernel does not features this to improve battery life!

Requirements

- unlocked Bootloader
    - USB-Debugging in developer options enabled
    - latest adb and fastboot binaries
    - working adb and fastboot environment
    - magisk root
    - be aware kernel is primarily made for OOS, certain custom roms might not boot or have features broken

How to flash the Kernel:

1. Download the latest kernel.zip

1a. Optional: While it may not be necessary all times, you may want to restore stock boot.img, re-root with magisk and optionally install twrp.zip if coming from another kernel. Before reporting issues make sure you do that! Thank you!
    1b. Optional: The stock kernel can be restored by either dirty flashing the firmware.zip or by restoring the stock dtbo.img as well as boot.img. Those can be extracted via payload extractor from the firmware.zip.

2. Make sure to use latest Magisk stable.

3. Flash the kernel.zip via latest EXKM or FKM app. Alternatively via TWRP if TWRP is working.

4. Reboot and profit. After flashing the kernel in magisk manager there will be a module called AK3 Helper Module, do not delete it.

DOWNLOAD:
    Download is located always in this folder:

Android 11:

Android 10:

Android Pie:

Important: Read after Download
    Please take a look at the second post after flashing the kernel!

Changelog:

Android 9/Pie

Android 10/Q:

Android 11/R
    1.1.0_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-22-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-84786595
    1.1.1_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-06-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-84793145
    1.1.3_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-10-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-84812661
    1.1.4_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-10-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-84853537
    1.1.6_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-17-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-84900619
    1.3.9_R https://xdaforums.com/t/kernel-25-0...r-op7-pro-aka-guacamole.3933916/post-85510637

Donations:
    Donations are not mandatory but very welcome! :)
    If you want to support development or just buy me a coffee/tea to get development going: http://paypal.me/freak07

Credits:
    @osm0sis for all his work, including the ak2 installer!
    @tbalden for being the best HTC wingman!
    @LeeDroid for his awesome roms!
    @Captain_Throwback for all the mentoring and guidance!
    @Eliminater74 for bringing me into the game and the Inspiration
    @nathanchance for his upstream guidance and assistance
    @RenderBroken for helping me out
    @flar2 for all his work
    @joshuous for all the help he provided to me in the past!
    @arter97 for giving me advice
    @kdrag0n for giving me advice
    @topjohnwu for magisk!
    @osm0sis for anykernel!

Contributors
    Freak07
    Source Code: https://github.com/freak07/Kirisakura_OP7Pro_A11

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-05-26
    Last Updated 2020-09-26
    Update to 1.6.0

Hey guys and girls,

Just like I started the release of 1.4.0. I know this update took quite a while again.
    Good things take time and patience gets rewarded in this case :D
    When I wanted to release 1.5.0 a few weeks ago, the issue with brainservice and missing sources started creeping up, earlier I was very busy.
    The missing sources from OnePlus were a bit demotivating. There was no real reason to update the kernel, as it worked just fine as it was since the end of november.
    Lets hope the new update works equally well.

Now we straight skip to 1.6.0. Merged latest CAF again like the last updates, merged latest linux-stable up to 4.14.162, patches from kernel common, brought in most recent f2fs-stable patches from a few weeks ago.
    Latest updates from OnePlus, which dropped yesterday are also included. These should fix the prime core maxing out, because the brainservice is getting stuck.
    So far all testers confirmed the phone behaving nicely. So I guess it´s good to go.

I removed the rmnet extensions, as they seem to cause issues with wireguard. Please test wireguard again and report back. Maybe that was indeed the culprit.

My magisk module is updated to work with magisk equal or higher to 20.2. (that means 20200 or higher!). The module won´t work on previous version of magisk most likely.
    Functionality of the module stays the same.
    Make sure to update to magisk 20.2 or the latest canary before flashing the module!

Detailed changelog below.

Enjoy!

Changelog:

Kernel Base
    - Latest One Plus source updates merged (no more issues with brainservice causing the device to become hot and maxing out prime core)
    - Upstream included from 4.14.156 to 4.14.162
    - Upstream updates from kernel/common
    - Latest CAF tag LA.UM.8.1.r1-13000-sm8150.0 for the SD855 merged
    - remove rmnet extension from the kernel (this might fix wireguard as somebody hinted at in the thread earlier)
    - update f2fs to latest state of f2fs-stable

Features:
    - no new features

Other changes:
    - update WiFi driver to LA.UM.8.1.r1-13000-sm8150.0
    - update audio driver to LA.UM.8.1.r1-13000-sm8150.0

Magisk Module:
    - V3 adjusts the magisk module to the layout required by magisk 20200 or higher (magisk 20.2)

Have fun flashing and enjoy your device with latest linux-stable :)

Why is linux-stable important?

I wish you all a nice day/evening!

Download is below :)

Download:

Kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261694297

Magisk Module: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261694298

Instructions can be found in the OP!
    But look at this post too :)

Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.

If you like my work please consider a donation.
    Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
    If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea: http://paypal.me/freak07
    Hey guys and girls,

I know this took a while, but it´s a very busy time for me currently. I hope you all understand, but here´s finally a new build, that went through some good testing and should have no isses :)
    The OnePlus 7Ts fingerprint scanner should work fine on OOS now.
    All recent changes published by OnePlus are included as well.

Detailed changelog below.

Enjoy!

Changelog:

Kernel Base
    - Latest One Plus source updates merged
    - Upstream included from 4.14.152 to 4.14.155
    - add support for OnePlus 7T devices.

Features:
    - no new features

Other changes:
    - look at github :)

Magisk Module:
    - no new changes, still v2

Download:

Kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261647724

Magisk Module: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962614206

If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea: http://paypal.me/freak07
    Update to 1.9.7

Hey guys and girls,

So here´s finally the next update. Linux-stable upstream, CAF upstream.
    For the detailed changelog take a look below.

Downloads below.

Enjoy!

Changelog:

Kernel Base
    - Upstream included from 4.14.174 to 4.14.182
    - Latest CAF tag LA.UM.8.1.r1-14700-sm8150.0 for the SD855 merged
    - built with clang 11.0.1 from Google prebuilts
    - updates from kernel/common
    - fix two memory leaks - thanks to @anupritaisno1 for the heads up

Features:
    - Wireguard updated

Other changes:
    - update WiFi driver to LA.UM.8.1.r1-14700-sm8150.0
    - update audio driver to LA.UM.8.1.r1-14700-sm8150.0

Magisk Module:
    - no update - use v4

Download:

OOS:
    Kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261825431

Magisk Module: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261756065

Custom ROMs:
    Kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261825432

Magisk Module: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261756073

Kirisakura 1.0.0 for Android 10

Hey guys and girls,

So it was a long time, but I finally found time to release the kernel for Android 10 now.
    Versioning will start at 1.0.0 again on the new Android version now :)

The kernel was actually ready for bascically 2 weeks, since the stable source was released.
    I fell for it and actually started to work on a kernel with the beta sources from OnePlus for Android 10. Then stable was released and I saw no clean way to merge the stable OOS source into my tree, so I had to start from scratch.
    While merging CAF in both, the beta and the stable source I noticed some very weird merge conflicts. @arter97 dropped me the crucial hint. (thanks to him!)
    The source from OOS appears to be based on a quite recent CAF base, with CAF commits present in history up to September 2nd.
    In fact the source is based on a CAF base that dates to the end of July! When merging CAF, now all the commits between this time frame were left out, because they appeared as commits in the history, but the actual code wasn´t.
    You might call this fraud from OP :D I don´t know what´s the reason for this, but I don´t like it.
    So for this release now, the OP source was reset back to the actual state it was on, all OnePlus driver changes were re-applied and most recent CAF was merged properly!

Most notable changes for Android 10:
    - OOS specific stuff can´t be removed completely from the kernel without breaking the rom or making things worse in general. Rom side is dependant on these kernel modifications, even if I don´t like them
    - it´s still recommded to flash the companion module, it improves jitter and smoothness
    - nearly all previous features are still intact, check the OP I will update it in time
    - the general ZRAM setup I left untouched this time. OOS on Android 10 is very RAM hungry. So I feel 6GB devices need the 2GB of ZRAM. (turn ram boost in settings on) I enabled LZ4 as compression algorithm compared to lzo from stock for better ZRAM performance.
    - all optimizations plus more are still intact from previous Pie releases.
    - system and vendor don´t get modified. To uninstall simply flash back stock kernel and disable/remove the magisk module

For detailed changes, have a look further down at the changelog! :)

Enjoy!

Changelog:

Kernel Base
    - Based on latest sources from OnePlus for Android 10
    - Latest CAF merged properly
    - Upstream to 4.14.149
    - latest changes from kernel/common merged
    - build with CLANG 10

Features:
    - all features from previous releases are still intact
    - GPU Max freq at 585mhz now. I won´t do any hackery to get a higher freq for now. 675mhz isn´t stable for everyone and 585mhz is plenty for every game available.

Other changes:
    - please check github

Magisk Module:
    - Update for Android 10 (GCAM is not supported yet this time around)

Download:

Kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962607237

Magisk Module: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962607236

thanks for @arter97 and @kdrag0n for helping me out!