AGNi whyred v9.4 hybridEAS:-
* Fully compatible with HMP(non-EAS) roms without need of EAS/Pixel perf-hal module
* Faster faceunlock (whyred/tulip)
* Wifi drivers (Pie & Q) increased speeds & efficiency
* Better battery temperature reading and charging management
cpufreq: create permanent "interactive" tunables for any real cpu governor used
- Creates HMP-like environment for roms not built for EAS.
- They can write into HMP-default interactive governor tunables and not give perf errors in logs.
sched: add non-EAS, HMP specific scheduler dummy tunables
- Makes EAS kernel backwards compatible with HMP roms.
- This kills the need for seperate EAS perf hal files to stop errors in log.
qcacld-3.0: disable ton of debugging & tracing (Pie & Q) Part 2
AGNi installer: remove EAS perf hal option
wireguard: version 1.0.20200729
block: tweak cfq & anxiety iosched
adreno: new interface to fake gpu model after boot (whyred/tulip)
adreno: enable fake gpu after 1st boot (whyred/tulip)
binder: Import from android-4.19-Q
binder: Switch binder_deferred_lock to a spinlock
binder: Reserve caches for small, high-frequency memory allocations
binder: use dedicated high priority unbound workqueue
config: tcp congestion algorithm "westwood" as default
Revert partial "dts: add stuff from jasmine Q source"
Revert "nvt_touch_e7s/a: make changes as per Jasmine nvt_touch_d2s"
I was just going to say how this color "scheme" is so much more "mature". None of that eye-candy stuff. Good job, dev!