Will this version work with LOS 19.1?Update 9.1.1
Hey guys and girls,
So here´s the next release. It includes the changes mentioned in the changelog below.
I wish everybody a great day.
Enjoy the device and the kernel, because I certainly do
Before troubleshooting and reporting any issues make sure to not use any additional mods, scripts or tweaks. This includes all mods and magisk modules, even the tiniest modification you did.
Detailed changelog below.
- merge december security fixes and qpr updates from still supported p4a
- Linux-Stable 4.14.302
- bump clang to prebuilt clang 16.0.2 from google
- other changes can be found on github
- After flashing the kernel, you will see a module called AK3 Helper Module in Magisk Manager. This will fine tune the power-hal. Do not delete it!
Have fun flashing and enjoy your device with latest linux-stable
Why is linux-stable beneficial?
I wish you all a nice day/evening!
Download is below
Attached to this post as AFH is not working correctly.
How to flash the Kernel:
1. Make sure you are rooted, are using the latest magisk suited for your OS version and a kernel manager capable of flashing a zip is installed. If available you'll can use TWRP as well. Download the kernel.zip to your device.
1a. If you used the SQLITE3 Magisk Module and the GPay Fix Magisk Module in the past (prior to 2.0.0) look at this post: click me
2. Flash kernel zip in via your favorite method. Kernel Managers and Recoveries need to be updated to work with a specific Android Version. It's your job to ensure compatibility! Root will be preserved! (Make sure to be on the latest firmware the kernel is made for)
3. Reboot and profit! Before reporting any issues make sure to read the first three posts of this thread!
Instructions can be found in the OP too!
Have fun, enjoy the kernel and your phone.
If you like my work please consider a donation.
Donations are not mandatory but very welcome.
If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee/green tea: http://paypal.me/freak07
Yes, I use Magisk 24.3 with the Displax Safetynet Fix and it's been working for me for a couple months now.
Can't you use latest magisk if you're stock on last update ? I've read the previous issues about lastest magisk on custom having issues but not stock.