It's been a while since I updated this post, apologizes about that, is just I'm out of motivation about updating xda mi 9 stuff; here is the new update:
- Deleted cpu_input_boost to reduce battery drain
- Changed devfreq_boost DDR frequency to reduce voltage and battery drain
- Bumped minimum frequencies (Low Power Cluster: 780MHz, Big Cluster: 1.056GHz) to achieve consisten low jitter
- Switched to MSM Simple Thermal
- Scheduler improvements by google
- Patched some safetynet flags on command line.
AOSP Specific changelog:
- Introduce HBM (High Brightness Mode) for cepheus
- Anti Flicker improvements on image quality
- Disable Anti Flicker when HBM is present.
NOTE: FOD Broken on newer MIUI beta releases such as Xiaomi.eu meme rom
Download MIUI: https://github.com/Official-Ayrton990/Quantic-Kernel-AOSP-Cepheus/releases/tag/22.09.20
Download AOSP: https://github.com/Official-Ayrton990/Quantic-Kernel-AOSP-Cepheus/releases/tag/22.09.20-AOSP