* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Merged in ASB-2021-09-05_4.14-stable and LA.UM.9.1.r1-11100.01-SMxxx0.QSSI12.0
- Upstream Linux Kernel from 4.14.190 to 4.14.247
- Enabled LZ4 as default zram algorithm
- Enabled spin lock function family
- Added fake kernel reporting to fsck for faster booting times
- Added arm64/ion optimizations for better performance
- Built with bleeding edge Azure-clang-14
- Download .zip save it to internal storage or sdcard
- Reboot to custom recovery (TWRP/OFOX/PBRP/SHRP)
- Flash .zip file and wait for it to finish
- Wipe cache/dalvik
- Reboot to system and enjoy!
- None (if you find any feel free to report them)
- If you use AOSP or GSI please use the AOSP/GSI build
- If you use OneUI please use the OneUI build
Alright I just flashed it and its working fine but, in EX kernel editor i usually put CPUs 6 and 7 offline when I toggle power saving mode on. This kernel wont let me do so, it only allows me put one of them offline so either 6 or 7. However its running normally and I appreciate your work dev, hope you find more ways to make it run smoother.
Edit: Boot times? *chefs kiss* and its running smoother than before even when I limited max CPU speeds to about 1209MHz and put some of them offline for just normal use of course like texting and Youtube.
That's awesome to hear! I've been looking for a custom kernel for my A70 for a while now but didn't find any good ones since most got discontinued. I think the only one that was promising is a custom kernel called Fire kernel by @firemax13 but that one seems to have been discontinued too and doesn't work on One UI 3.1
Well I played call of duty mobile at low graphics with max fps, and the performance is amazing even tho I have non of Samsung's game optimization services because as I said earlier I debloated my phone. However I put more stress on it by screen recording my gameplay using a third party app and listening to music on Spotify all at the same time. Device heat is pretty normal always in the 40's. Multitasking with all these apps open + CoD mobile is still smooth as butter.
Edit: Forgot to say I had VIPER4Android FX processing sound in the background the whole time to my headphones.