[KERNEL][4.3/4.4][AOSP] ¤ BMS ¤ d2vzw / d2usc 3.4.y [2014-08-03]

I trust Ed's work as much as anyone, but looking on the G+ page I don't see kernel's specifically labeled LP or 5.0 or anything related. I did see one from 01-29-15 that someone mentioned using on Lollipop. Is this and the one from around 02-03-15 the kernel's you guys are using on Lollipop? They just say d2 and maybe 3.4 like the rest of his kernels. I know 3.4 works on Kitkat, but I haven't checked the kernel version on Lollipop either stock or with DKP's older test from Jan. I really hope we get some kernel development too.

Thanks to ED and again, to the rest of the dev's for continuing development on these old devices. I for one use my S3 as a DD and still being without work I'm now on Selectel's 15 dollar a month plan with the 10 dollar addon for extra minutes, texts, and data, at .05 cents per minute, text, or MB of data. Not bad for what it is. Only down side is no data roaming. You have to be on a Big Red tower to get data... But it's serving it's purpose for now and when I added the 10 dollar addon, I wasn't on hold but for a few seconds like 20 or less, and spoke to someone with very good english. Now please don't think I'm prejudiced against immigrants. I am not... My grandfather came here from China before it turned communist way back in the 30's or 40's, and for that matter we're all immigrants to this nation to the native indians.

Sorry about the rant, you guys know how I don't know how to shut up about anything...

Bottom line, thanks to ALL developers for ANY and ALL work you've done for the S3 Community.

griz

darkknight1812

May 28, 2013
I trust Ed's work as much as anyone, but looking on the G+ page I don't see kernel's specifically labeled LP or 5.0 or anything related. I did see one from 01-29-15 that someone mentioned using on Lollipop. Is this and the one from around 02-03-15 the kernel's you guys are using on Lollipop? They just say d2 and maybe 3.4 like the rest of his kernels. I know 3.4 works on Kitkat, but I haven't checked the kernel version on Lollipop either stock or with DKP's older test from Jan. I really hope we get some kernel development too.

Thanks to ED and again, to the rest of the dev's for continuing development on these old devices. I for one use my S3 as a DD and still being without work I'm now on Selectel's 15 dollar a month plan with the 10 dollar addon for extra minutes, texts, and data, at .05 cents per minute, text, or MB of data. Not bad for what it is. Only down side is no data roaming. You have to be on a Big Red tower to get data... But it's serving it's purpose for now and when I added the 10 dollar addon, I wasn't on hold but for a few seconds like 20 or less, and spoke to someone with very good english. Now please don't think I'm prejudiced against immigrants. I am not... My grandfather came here from China before it turned communist way back in the 30's or 40's, and for that matter we're all immigrants to this nation to the native indians.

Sorry about the rant, you guys know how I don't know how to shut up about anything...

Bottom line, thanks to ALL developers for ANY and ALL work you've done for the S3 Community.

griz
The latest one he has up, I think from 2/03/15, works with LP (CM12). It also works with KK (CM11). This kernel is smooth and stable.