[Kernel][4.9][S9+/S9][Kali Nethunter][31/08]

Search This thread

Andre_the modder

Aug 25, 2018
Torino
Realme GT Neo 2
I, today I repair my s9+ and since now it's my main device I update kernel based on Mustafacoo v44 lite, should work on Noble,AOSP and OneUI 2.5
Tested on Noble Rom 1.7
Need tester for AOSP based on 11 and older and AOSP Android 12.
HID not working due to Exynos problem, other functions should work.

Attachments

• nethunter AOSP and Noble.zip
    37.2 MB · Views: 311
  • nethunter oneui2.5.zip
    37.2 MB · Views: 336

Dark Repear

Jun 16, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ3
Google Pixel 3
I, today I repair my s9+ and since now it's my main device I update kernel based on Mustafacoo v44 lite, should work on Noble,AOSP and OneUI 2.5
Tested on Noble Rom 1.7
Flashing That Kernel On Noble Rom 1.7 And it bootloops.May I know What is "Gaming Control" ?

Helena666

Apr 12, 2022
View attachment 5397623

* Your warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Kali NetHunter is a free & Open-source Mobile Penetration Testing Platform for Android devices, based on Kali Linux.

The Kali NetHunter is an Android penetration testing platform targeted towards Nexus and OnePlus devices built on top of Kali Linux, which includes some special and unique features. Of course, you have all the usual Kali tools in NetHunter as well as the ability to get a full VNC session from your phone to a graphical Kali chroot, however the strength of NetHunter does not end there. We've incorporated some amazing features into the NetHunter OS which are both powerful and unique. From pre-programmed HID Keyboard (Teensy) attacks, to BadUSB Man In The Middle attacks, to one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, access to the Offensive Security Exploit Database... And yes, NetHunter natively supports wireless 802.11 frame injection with a variety of supported USB NICs.

IMPORTANT: Use G960-965 zip for Noble Rom(tested,work perfect) and aosp for aosp based rom(tested with arrowos FOR S9+ ONLY AT THIS MOMENT)
  • Added KSM
  • Based on stock with some stock patches from note10lite
  • Upstreamed to 4.9.191
  • Moro sound v2.2.0
  • Screen off gestures and led fade from flar2
  • Boeffla wakelock blocker
  • Wireguard VPN
  • Dynamic Fsync
  • RGB control
  • F2FS supported (but encryption not works)
  • Gaming Control
  • Based on xxmustafacooTR kernel for Noble Rom and Ultimate-ELS for AOSP

What Work:
  1. Wifi injection with external USB(probably, need tester, on ralink chip like rt3070 or 5030 should work perfect)
  2. Bluethooth injection with external adapters(probably, need tester)
  3. Nmap, searchsploit and other tools which don't require special adapters or other
  4. HID(tested on tethering on kali nethunter with p2p0 interface)
What not working:
  • partially work deauth with wifi modem of phone(find network but attack don't start)

• Download latest Nethunter Kernel version
  • Boot into recovery
  • Flash Kernel.zip
  • Reboot to system
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash Nethunter Lite from TWRP(download generic arm64 image from site)
  • Reboot system
  • Install BusyBox (Ignore if already installed)
  • Reboot
  • Install Chroot and metapackages(it necessary for some applications,for example aircrack for me)
  • Enjoy!
1.0 version(30/08): Only for Noble Rom
1.1 version(31/08): add support to AOSP for S9+

Thanks to xxmustafacooTR for kernel

Source code for xxmustafacooTR kernel: https://github.com/xxmustafacooTR/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810
Source code for AOSP kernel: https://github.com/ridwan20/Ultimate-ELS
Source code for nethunter kernel Noble rom edition: https://github.com/Andrea055/kali-nethunter-s9/tree/master

hey man iam ready to test the kernel but first always make backup i learned of hard ways lol i ll send you the test overviews

one question does the kernel also supports the realtek card of following picture i bought it extra for penetrations tests with my mobile!

I Flashed the kernel but i think its look like i have still the sandard kernel from noble rom hmmm ill try to installl the realtek firmware and write you again
I did all like you wrote above first nethunter installation and chroot, then flash the nethunter kernel and at last flash magisk again ... hmm

I have noble rom 2.2 is it maybe to new ???

Can you give me some tipps to get it to work ?

I have the realtek rtl881cu mini wifi card with otg on my Galaxy note 9 N960F with noble rom 2.2

Would be nice to hear from some nethunter guru :)

thx for your work muhamed anyway !

Anton alias helena6666 aöia Pirato0815

Attachments

• 1651877133939.png
    1651877133939.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20220507-025045_NetHunter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507-025045_NetHunter.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

z-phoria

Nov 30, 2013
Tried w/ latest NobleROM(A12) & got bootloop. I will try to flash it thru Magisk w/ zygote (v25), but suspect i'll run into trouble.

Anyone got Kali Nethunter kernel posted in this thread (or got url/link to where i can d/l a S9+(star2lte) version)?

Maybe a bit O.T, but i also got a AWUS036NHA i wanna use - anyone tried it with NobleROM2.4 on a star2lte device?

Thankful for any answers.
Sincerely yours,
z

Reactions: GXDA3

speed_rapide

Tested on Noble Rom 1.7
Hello,
first of all i thank you for your hard work and your initiative to give such an important need (kali nethunter kernel).
i wanted to give the kernel nethunter oneui2.5 a try but it gives me boot loop.
i wonder if i did something wrong and i wanted to ask if dm verify and disable encryption is needed by this kernel.
waiting for your answer,
have a nice day

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1630365498813.png

* Your warranty is now void.
    * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Kali NetHunter is a free & Open-source Mobile Penetration Testing Platform for Android devices, based on Kali Linux.

The Kali NetHunter is an Android penetration testing platform targeted towards Nexus and OnePlus devices built on top of Kali Linux, which includes some special and unique features. Of course, you have all the usual Kali tools in NetHunter as well as the ability to get a full VNC session from your phone to a graphical Kali chroot, however the strength of NetHunter does not end there. We've incorporated some amazing features into the NetHunter OS which are both powerful and unique. From pre-programmed HID Keyboard (Teensy) attacks, to BadUSB Man In The Middle attacks, to one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, access to the Offensive Security Exploit Database... And yes, NetHunter natively supports wireless 802.11 frame injection with a variety of supported USB NICs.

IMPORTANT: Use G960-965 zip for Noble Rom(tested,work perfect) and aosp for aosp based rom(tested with arrowos FOR S9+ ONLY AT THIS MOMENT)
    • Added KSM
    • Based on stock with some stock patches from note10lite
    • Upstreamed to 4.9.191
    • Moro sound v2.2.0
    • Screen off gestures and led fade from flar2
    • Boeffla wakelock blocker
    • Wireguard VPN
    • Dynamic Fsync
    • RGB control
    • F2FS supported (but encryption not works)
    • Gaming Control
    • Based on xxmustafacooTR kernel for Noble Rom and Ultimate-ELS for AOSP

What Work:
    1. Wifi injection with external USB(probably, need tester, on ralink chip like rt3070 or 5030 should work perfect)
    2. Bluethooth injection with external adapters(probably, need tester)
    3. Nmap, searchsploit and other tools which don't require special adapters or other
    4. HID(tested on tethering on kali nethunter with p2p0 interface)
    What not working:
    • partially work deauth with wifi modem of phone(find network but attack don't start)

• Download latest Nethunter Kernel version
    • Boot into recovery
    • Flash Kernel.zip
    • Reboot to system
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash Nethunter Lite from TWRP(download generic arm64 image from site)
    • Reboot system
    • Install BusyBox (Ignore if already installed)
    • Reboot
    • Install Chroot and metapackages(it necessary for some applications,for example aircrack for me)
    • Enjoy!
    1.0 version(30/08): Only for Noble Rom
    1.1 version(31/08): add support to AOSP for S9+

Thanks to xxmustafacooTR for kernel

Source code for xxmustafacooTR kernel: https://github.com/xxmustafacooTR/android_kernel_samsung_universal9810
    Source code for AOSP kernel: https://github.com/ridwan20/Ultimate-ELS
    Source code for nethunter kernel Noble rom edition: https://github.com/Andrea055/kali-nethunter-s9/tree/master

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 18.35.56.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210902-190225_NetHunter_Terminal.jpg
    Tested on Noble Rom 1.7
    it's great that dev like you still adding support for S9 to keep it running for a long time.

I am sure soon you will add support for AOSP Based Roms.
    Thank you! I uploaded the zip for the aosp and maybe for the oneui2.5 now, I hope everything works
    i removed magisk then i flashed G960-965nethunter.zip file it worked, then i flashed magisk again it continued to bootloop
    strange, I'll do some tests with the ultimate rom and magisk then to fix. Thank you for feedback
    Bluetooth work in oneui or aosp normally but if you want use the tools of kali you need external adapters
    Is bluetooth interface can up normally? Did you try with any device?