[Kernel][5.0.2] [SM-T705]Permissive Lollipop Stock Kernel of SM-T705

Search This thread

ninspector

Nov 15, 2008
I compiled a permissive kernel of SM-T705, based on the stock kernel, I basically changed nothing but the Selinux status. For those who do not like "enforcing" status, you can use this kernel for a while and wait for further optimisation.

I flashed this image with flashify on an SM T705, everything works fine.

(Just delete the spaces to get a working download url)
Permissive Stock Kernel
htt ps://w ww.drop box.com /s/ 6315d3co2uq2q2o /boot.img?dl=0

Permissive Stock Kernel with Devtmpfs support (this is for chroot users, since upgrading udev in a chroot environment needs devtmpfs support)
htt ps://w ww.drop box.com /s/ sa37vusag6b8577 /devboot.img?dl=0

direct download links are in #6 post. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

ninspector

Nov 15, 2008
could someone tell me how to upload the img? I tried xda's "management attachment", but everytime I got the message "upload failed", and since I posted less then 10 posts here, I cannot use external links such as dropbox....

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Dear CZ Eddie,

You have received a new private message at xda-developers from ninspector, entitled "Could you please help me post the links?".

This is the message that was sent:
Hello, could you please post the links below for me as a reply? I will then modify the thread to so as to let people know the download links are in your post.
Permissive Stock Kernel
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6315d3co2uq2q2o/boot.img?dl=0

Permissive Stock Kernel with Devtmpfs support
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa37vusag6b8577/devboot.img?dl=0

...as requested...

b3ltazar

Jun 21, 2010
syracuse ny
Just so everyone knows i flashed with my smt700 kernel works great if u need permissive (viper4android) til iron kernel or up in the air kernel comes out. There is a extra ,probably no sim icon in my statusbar but not a big deal e everything else works great......

pooya_30

Jun 27, 2009
Solved the Issue by holding Power+Vol down, and restoring to latest TWR back up.

anyone knows how to flash without freezing the tablet?

===============================
Hi
Just flashed this kernel to SM-T705 with 5.0.2 rom but after restart it is stuck on Samsung galaxy tab logo!
anyone knows how to restart or go into download mode ( pushing power off button even for a long time does nothing!)

thanks,
================================

Last edited:

mehdi601f

May 8, 2007
I compiled a permissive kernel of SM-T705, based on the stock kernel, I basically changed nothing but the Selinux status. For those who do not like "enforcing" status, you can use this kernel for a while and wait for further optimisation.

Permissive Stock Kernel

Permissive Stock Kernel with Devtmpfs support (this is for chroot users, since upgrading udev in a chroot environment needs devtmpfs support)

Please Send me this file, my Tab is bricked and I can't boot it, please :rolleyes:

mehdi601f

May 8, 2007
My tablate boot isn't working
I need a boot image file to run my tablet with memory card and repair the main boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Permissive Stock Kernel

Dear CZ Eddie,

You have received a new private message at xda-developers from ninspector, entitled "Could you please help me post the links?".

This is the message that was sent:
    Hello, could you please post the links below for me as a reply? I will then modify the thread to so as to let people know the download links are in your post.
    Permissive Stock Kernel
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6315d3co2uq2q2o/boot.img?dl=0

Permissive Stock Kernel with Devtmpfs support
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa37vusag6b8577/devboot.img?dl=0

...as requested...
    Just so everyone knows i flashed with my smt700 kernel works great if u need permissive (viper4android) til iron kernel or up in the air kernel comes out. There is a extra ,probably no sim icon in my statusbar but not a big deal e everything else works great......
    could someone tell me how to upload the img? I tried xda's "management attachment", but everytime I got the message "upload failed", and since I posted less then 10 posts here, I cannot use external links such as dropbox....

Zip it up?
    you are usingTWRP? skyhigh kernel is now rolling out anyway, you can flash his kernel instead.