[KERNEL][5.1.1/6.0.1][V15.5] Hacker Kernel [G920F/G925F]

Would you like to see this kernel on your Samsung Galaxy S7?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Yes, I'd even donate for it.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • No.

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

snake4fun

Nov 21, 2008
Okay so a new build will be up in 10 hours time. First need to get some sleep. This build seems to be much better in terms of deep sleep. Here are some of the stats of just leaving the phone on battery for 4 hours.

Thank you to all for being patient with me.
Will be also a version for the edge one available ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

borjaag

Sep 9, 2010
Okay so a new build will be up in 10 hours time. First need to get some sleep. This build seems to be much better in terms of deep sleep. Here are some of the stats of just leaving the phone on battery for 4 hours.

Thank you to all for being patient with me.

Thanks to YOU for updating it for us! :good:

WildfireDEV

May 1, 2013
New builds are up! The deep sleep problem should now be fixed. All builds up for G920F, both stock ramdisk and note 7 ramdisk builds are available. Working on G925F right now, builds will be available soon.

There maybe some random reboots. Have been running a similar build for the last day and a half and only had one random reboot during charging. Changelog will available soon as well.

m3tatr0n84

Dec 17, 2015
Richmond Hill
When I first flashed this kernel, I was so impressed with battery life, but as time passed I get a little disappointed with performance. Small stutters were everywhere.

So I started to make a performance profile. After a lot of try and fails, and trying a lot of combos I finally made a performance profile which is also great at battery life.

Prove :
19 hours of total battery life
6 hours of SoT
Half an hour Music Streaming with Spotify
10 hours connected to WiFi
Not a single app optimized or greenified
And I'm not using Amplify, etc.

And performance is still great and awesome.

Screenshot proof:

You can download Profile from attachments.

@[email protected] I should thank you once more. I couldn't achieve this without your brilliant kernel. My love hate feeling with Samsung is leaning toward love once again. :good:

:good:
@Aria.A97 I'm using hacker kernel and I want to use your profile. I have installed synapse but I am new to the app. I downloaded your profile (tar fotmat) and put in /sdcard/synapse/saved_profile thinking I can then use it within Synapse -> profile. Can you tell me how can I import your profile?

Thank you.

ravik0709

Aug 25, 2014
New builds are up! The deep sleep problem should now be fixed. All builds up for G920F, both stock ramdisk and note 7 ramdisk builds are available. Working on G925F right now, builds will be available soon.

There maybe some random reboots. Have been running a similar build for the last day and a half and only had one random reboot during charging. Changelog will available soon as well.

Thank You Bro for all the hardwork.

borjaag

Sep 9, 2010

Already using it but I just have a random reboot while charging it...

PD: Just had another random reboot without charging it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to thank everyone. Normal I publish my kernel only in Germany for many years and I never thought that you like the kernel that. Thanks a lot for this!

V8 is coming...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    Hey Guys! I am the new maintainer for this kernel.
    In the next few days I willing start work on the next version of it. I can't promise that I will be as great as thehacker911. But I will try my best.

Currently I have no plans to update the base of the kernel to a newer Samsung release but I may do so in the future.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iq7q8arhw9n43jf/AACr_hSxwAkdL_NxVeqkr99ha?dl=0

Beta Kernel MM for G920f and g925f. Please make Backup!

Hello @all today i build V9 stabil and testing this build for 1 day.
    First Testbuild but is a long way uploadfromtaptalk1454859489826.jpg

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone