• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][5.1.X/M]Despair Kernel R2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DespairFactor

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
10gkwf9.jpg

This is the home of the new refined Despair Kernel. If you submit bug reports without a log, you may be prosecuted... or executed.

Disclaimer:
If your device fails to comply with your standards of what you consider functioning, I am not liable. This is provided free of charge and does not come with a warranty. Although, if you provide a log, I can provide some sort of assurance that I will look into your issue.

Links:

Source:

YES WE HAVE ROOT!

XDA:DevDB Information
[KERNEL]Despair Kernel, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
DespairFactor
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-05-31
Last Updated 2015-07-24

Last edited:

newhor1z0n

Jul 6, 2014
San Francisco
Is this supposed to be flashed in the stock recovery? Getting updater-binary error when flashing in TWRP.
If it needs to be flashed using the stock recovery, then could you give me the .img file for the same?
Also, a stock boot.img would be welcome as well, just in case something goes wrong.

Cheers

Reactions: igor melnikow

31ken31

Nov 7, 2010
Ansonia
Is this supposed to be flashed in the stock recovery? Getting updater-binary error when flashing in TWRP.
If it needs to be flashed using the stock recovery, then could you give me the .img file for the same?
Also, a stock boot.img would be welcome as well, just in case something goes wrong.

Cheers

I flashed with twrp 2.8.2.0 cwm has issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts