• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Kernel]7/13/12 StockMOD 1.22.651.3 CoreDuo/ScreenOff Script/MemManagement/DimLights

Search This thread

freeza

Recognized Developer
May 28, 2006
Pasadena, CA
www.freeza-inc.com
Here's the modified stock kernel from software ver 1.22.651.3, flashable through recovery, of course.

Includes init.d support.

Changelog:
6/8/12:
Initial release. Modifications will appear here as I type them up.
6/11/12:
Added Stock core settings version.
6/22/12:
Updated memory management values
Added modified 70cputweak file from my ROM to apply memory management values and apply single core while screen is off
Added DimLights
6/22/12-b:
Fixed an issue in 70cputweak where the CPU would get stuck @ 384MHz. (Thanks assumption and closeone for the report!)
7/13/12:
Updated to reflect 1.22.651.3

Kernel information:
freEVOLTE StockMOD1.13.651.1Tweaked.zip: Used in freEVO LTE 1.1 and above. This includes dual core always with minimum freq set to stock at 384MHz, single core @ 384MHz while screen-off, and optimized memory management values.
freEVOLTE StockMOD1.13.651.1StockCores.zip: Used in freEVO LTE 1.1a and above as an optional flash. It is the same as the Tweaked version but includes Stock core settings and no DimLights.

Attachments

• freEVOLTE_StockMOD1.22.651.3Tweaked(7-14).zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 818
  • freEVOLTE_StockMOD1.22.651.3StockCores(7-13).zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 379
Last edited:

fastamx79

Jul 4, 2010
Chicago, IL / Sioux Falls, SD
Why have you not unlocked already lol.....freeza id thank but exceeded limit today lol

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Not to hijack but I've been waiting for s-off.. but now since you can flash everything with s-on I'll be doing it! Not like I would ever use HTC's warranty - or have used it in the past ;)

In fact, I may unlock tonight and give this kernel a good working over ;)

Reactions: freeza

Ladicx

Aug 14, 2011
SoCal
Yeaaaa! Been waiting for a kernel! Can't wait it to drop:D

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: freeza

goffmj

Mar 7, 2010
Minneapolis
What should it say in About -> Kernel version? Tried flashing on Viper 1.2.1 and it looks like the same kernel name as stock. The kernel flash looked like it went fine, maybe because I'm on Viper?

freeza

Recognized Developer
May 28, 2006
Pasadena, CA
www.freeza-inc.com

Granite1

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Freeza, you my man are a rock star!

Do you mind if I link your thread on Android Forums to share the love?

Sent from my EVO using XDA

gpz1100

Nov 28, 2009
So just to be clear, as of this instant, the only tweak is the enabling of both cores?

Why all the replacement .ko files in the lib folder? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the modified stock kernel from software ver 1.22.651.3, flashable through recovery, of course.

Includes init.d support.

Changelog:
    6/8/12:
    Initial release. Modifications will appear here as I type them up.
    6/11/12:
    Added Stock core settings version.
    6/22/12:
    Updated memory management values
    Added modified 70cputweak file from my ROM to apply memory management values and apply single core while screen is off
    Added DimLights
    6/22/12-b:
    Fixed an issue in 70cputweak where the CPU would get stuck @ 384MHz. (Thanks assumption and closeone for the report!)
    7/13/12:
    Updated to reflect 1.22.651.3

Kernel information:
    freEVOLTE StockMOD1.13.651.1Tweaked.zip: Used in freEVO LTE 1.1 and above. This includes dual core always with minimum freq set to stock at 384MHz, single core @ 384MHz while screen-off, and optimized memory management values.
    freEVOLTE StockMOD1.13.651.1StockCores.zip: Used in freEVO LTE 1.1a and above as an optional flash. It is the same as the Tweaked version but includes Stock core settings and no DimLights.
    Updated kernel on the horizon. with a brand new super totally awesome memory management modification :)
    All systems go! I'll have a pure stock version up shortly as well as a bit more information what's actually in this. Bare with me. :)
    Gonna be posting up an update with more tweaked memory management settings. :)

Particularly from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1669074
    Is this overclockable?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Nope, purely stock.

What should it say in About -> Kernel version? Tried flashing on Viper 1.2.1 and it looks like the same kernel name as stock. The kernel flash looked like it went fine, maybe because I'm on Viper?

Same version. This is very much stock, with tweaked ramdisk. HTC hasn't released source yet.