[Kernel] [8.1 - OPM3/5 April] [3.10.73 & 3.10.108] Gerard kernel

Search This thread

gerard_f

Sep 25, 2008
Catalunya
if i'm rooted with supersu already, after flashing this in twrp, do i need to re-flash the supersu .zip?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

also, in regards to the headphone, microphone gain control - can i make changes via build.prop or do i need to use a tweak app to make these changes? or are these changes already baked into the defaults of the kernel?

thank you!
You need a kernel app like kernel auditor to make changes (or making scripts in su.d for advanced users).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: jwigley24

Misiek_ud

Mar 9, 2009
Piaseczno
I forgot to add the safetynet bootloader patch in the kernel, so I make a update with the commit.
If you are not using android pay or something else that require safetynet pass you don't need to update.

N4F26J v2

Download

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=144024

Changelog:
-Safetynet bootloader patch

Hi Gerard, Thanks for this kernel, but after flashing safetynet version Magisk still prompt SafetyNet Failed.
Should I run it in a specific way?
My configuration: Cortex 4.0 + your Full pixel mod + this kernel encrypted + SuperSU 2.79

gerard_f

Sep 25, 2008
Catalunya
Hi Gerard, Thanks for this kernel, but after flashing safetynet version Magisk still prompt SafetyNet Failed.
Should I run it in a specific way?
My configuration: Cortex 4.0 + your Full pixel mod + this kernel encrypted + SuperSU 2.79
Because root. If you want to pass safetynet you need to unroot.
This patch only pass open bootloader, not root.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

gerard_f

Sep 25, 2008
Catalunya

Top Liked Posts