[KERNEL] [A12] Stock Kernel Patched with Magisk

Search This thread

legzd2010

Dec 13, 2010
Glossop
This is a flashable stock kernel (boot.img) for Xperia 5 II XQ-AS52 patched with magisk to enable root features

I pulled this kernel from XQ-AS52_Customized UK_58.2.A.10.84 and patched with Magisk Manager
I used XperiFirm to download the firmware, then i used Unsin to convert the kernel

I have also included the original kernel as a boot image which can be flashed to recover from bootloop issues with modules

Please note, due to the limitations of the stock kernel, many modules and features may not work. Please use at your own risk.
Flashing the boot.img will not wipe userdata

How to Flash

Make sure the phone is switched off then hold VOL UP and insert USB cable via your computer [BLUE LED]

Then issue the comand for patched kernel;

fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img

To flash the original;

Fastboot flash boot boot.img

reboot phone;

fastboot reboot

Attachments

• boot.img
    96 MB · Views: 6
  • magisk_patched.img
    96 MB · Views: 9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a flashable stock kernel (boot.img) for Xperia 5 II XQ-AS52 patched with magisk to enable root features

I pulled this kernel from XQ-AS52_Customized UK_58.2.A.10.84 and patched with Magisk Manager
    I used XperiFirm to download the firmware, then i used Unsin to convert the kernel

I have also included the original kernel as a boot image which can be flashed to recover from bootloop issues with modules

Please note, due to the limitations of the stock kernel, many modules and features may not work. Please use at your own risk.
    Flashing the boot.img will not wipe userdata

How to Flash

Make sure the phone is switched off then hold VOL UP and insert USB cable via your computer [BLUE LED]

Then issue the comand for patched kernel;

fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img

To flash the original;

Fastboot flash boot boot.img

reboot phone;

fastboot reboot