[KERNEL][A51] BlueFly Kernel for Samsung Galaxy A51 [STOCK/CUSTOM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Hello! I would like to download the kernel but the download link is broken. Also, does this kernel spoof or allow me to use Samsung health?
Hi!

I'm sorry for that. My GitHub just got deleted and re-created. All repo is gone. Right now I'm backing up / rebuild my projects. I hope I can finish it ASAP.

SHealth, I don't know, sorry. I just build, not tested, but by tester (in fact I have A51 too, but this is my primary device. I dont want to customize it :p)

Bongskii

Jan 1, 2021
Hello! I would like to try this new kernel, but in fear of facing certain risks with using customs like this one. I would like to know if I installed this kernel successfully, would I still be able to keep my stock rom? And can I uninstall TWRP after I install BlueFly? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: hacker812c
Hello! I would like to try this new kernel, but in fear of facing certain risks with using customs like this one. I would like to know if I installed this kernel successfully, would I still be able to keep my stock rom? And can I uninstall TWRP after I install BlueFly? Thanks in advance!
Hi. Actually you even can install this kernel ontop of stock. So you can keep stock rom after flashing kernel, of course.

And for TWRP uninstall, sure. It doesn't affect anything related to recoveries.

codeitram

Jun 9, 2021
Hey currently I am using

RefinedUI v2.0 [OneUI3.0 - Android11] rom, and it's kernel doesn't support battery Idle Mode, which I need. Does this kernel support it ?
It's required by ACC magisk module for my needs. If anyone have some suggestion do inform me please.​

MrSlatts12

Apr 18, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
I have Android Version 11, U.I. 3.0. I followed instructions flashed, booted into TWRP recovery, flashed Bluefly.zip, flashed DM-Verity disabler, rebooted to system and the result was a boot loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    20210305_082117.jpg

BlueFly Kernel is yet another custom kernel, designed for stability & performance. As the name, my goal is unleash devices real performance and bringing more stability without reducing one of these.

This kernel is a newer version of NDataX Kernel, which is discontinued.
    20210314_091801.jpg

📄 Features:
    • Improved CPU/GPU
    • Disabled kernel panic
    • WireGuard support
    • Changeable SELinux state (default is enforcing)
    • Support for exFAT in GSI/Custom ROM [UNTESTED]
    • Disabled Gentle Fair Sleepers for better UI performance
    • Fsync support on/off
    • CPU-boost
    • Kali NetHunter support (Wi-Fi adapter v2-v3 not supported)
    • DriveDroid & HID support
    • Changeable CRC (default to disabled)
    • Fixed MTP in GSI/Custom ROM
    • Disabled some of samsung security which forbid us to modify the device.

20210314_091841.jpg

Mod Edit: DL link remove.

20210314_093240.jpg

Requirement(s):
    • TWRP / OrangeFox recovery installed.
    • DM-Verity disabler
    Installation:
    1. Reboot to recovery
    2. Flash the kernel as usual. Flash IMG if it is IMG, flash ZIP if it is ZIP.
    3. Important: flash DM-Verity disabler.
    4. Reboot & enjoy

20210314_092037.jpg

No, I don't need it. I'm not being rude, don't want to be helped, or whatever.

Don't donate to me, donate to other people that more need donation. Like charity or other. This kernel is builded in my free time, so I don't do this for job, but just my hobby.

Additionally, if you want to say thanks, then just like this thread and/or click thanks button. That will be very appreciated! :D

20210314_092113.jpg

Feel free to fork it / use it for your project. No need to ask permission, but please insert my username as credit. It will very appreciated! ;)

20210314_093702.jpg

And more! Feel free to comment if I forgot something, hehe.

Thank you for using my kernel, hope you like it. Regards, stay healthy!
    NEW RELEASE OF BLUEFLY A51 SOON!!

:D

Reborn from v1, I deleted whole version xD. Means it will released from v1
    Sorry, I was under time preasure to get my device and data available. I am unfamiliar with Orange Fox and wasn't sure where to download it, and could not find app on Playstore.

I was able to recover my device and gain root access again, with the same TWRP A11 file. However, this TWRP installation has never successfully created a full backup and still doesn't. I used Root Checker to verify Root. I installed Magisk 23.0 however the SafetyNet Attestation fails .

Sparing you more detail, it seems the process I did to load TWRP and Magisk and gain Root is corrupt. This is a result of conflicting instructions on how to root this device and using a hybrid of these incomplete instructions experimentally to gain root.

I am obviously over my head, and without being able to create a successful TWRP backup, I cannot experiment with device without starting from scratch each time.

I appreciate your timely follow-ups and I am open to suggestions and willing to provide log files, screenshots, files, and steps I took to gain root which is seems to be, forgive the pun, the root of the problem.
    Hmm okay. Take your time.

That TWRP version is kind of old. In developer side it must be something wrong with TWRP fstab.

Anyway thanks for your info. You can stop flashing BlueFly, since I am not forcing anyone to flash it. Also BlueFly is very old. Been some days or even a month and still I don't update it. Better don't use it again. This apply for anyone too.

Spoiler: new kernel coming soon
    I found this image of 2.0 on the developer telegram A51 group...