Kernel Adiutor Settings (~8h sot and colour profiles)

Search This thread

FridrufHau

Jan 3, 2017
Works great even in 2018 :) Thanks

Thank you for your appreciation. I am using a different phone as daily driver now, so I made another try of an in between setting, if s.o. doesn't wanna switch between settings all the time, maybe this is for you.

edit: files deleted, see my next post

Last edited:

FridrufHau

Jan 3, 2017
I cant use ? i try to load the profiles in kernel adiutor and the screen turns black and no more... Why? Using illusionKernel 3.1b

no still on overload
don't know what happened, tried the system file and not all settings were made, but no black screen at least :)

here is a new try, sorry

edit: I think it was my zip manager

edit2: changed the adreno settings for the "in between" version by the way, which is more reactive and is holding gpu frequency longer, so the scrolling is more fluid now. it works nicer than the old settings in my opinion

edit3: aaand lastly I am on -14% per hour instead of 12 now, which will end with almost 7,5 h sot, during serious web browsing (without videos, but lot of scrolling and typing, with some low brightness) see proofing pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20180318_053129.jpg
    IMG_20180318_053129.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,363
  • IMG_20180318_053725.jpg
    IMG_20180318_053725.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,373
Last edited:
Reactions: Rafik46

jtg3512

Dec 1, 2016
Córdoba
no still on overload
don't know what happened, tried the system file and not all settings were made, but no black screen at least :)

here is a new try, sorry

edit: I think it was my zip manager

edit2: changed the adreno settings for the "in between" version by the way, which is more reactive and is holding gpu frequency longer, so the scrolling is more fluid now. it works nicer than the old settings in my opinion

edit3: aaand lastly I am on -14% per hour instead of 12 now, which will end with almost 7,5 h sot, during serious web browsing (without videos, but lot of scrolling and typing, with some low brightness) see proofing pictures

No overload and illusionKernel, the black screen for me is for both when trying to use the profiles in Kernel adiutor... What a shame, I don t know whas the problem ?

FridrufHau

Jan 3, 2017
No overload and illusionKernel, the black screen for me is for both when trying to use the profiles in Kernel adiutor... What a shame, I don t know whas the problem

please explain exactly what you are doing and what your system is like.

you are choosing import of the blabla.json file and then you get a black screen?
do you use lineage 14?

edit: ok you are just able to complain a bit, very mature :p
edit2: old night settings were much too blueish, made v2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kernel profiles are just useful if you use overload kernel for nougat or get adreno idler somehow.

Separate Colour profile amoled, night and day:
    - just contents a display profile to set colour to vivid or night or an in between day setting

I now realized that phones really need many cores instead of my pc because running lots of cores at a small frequency is much better then less cores with high and heating frequencies,lol.
    Fluidness of Game profile checked with pes manager at high def and regless racing 2, I know there is tougher gpu stuff out there, but ehm ah just forget about it :)

All thanx to Mr Renji for his wonderful highly recommended kernel and I don't think these settings would work this well without his optimizations.
    Thx again, and again, and again to Mr. Daniel for almost making us feel like we had bought a bitcoin last year

I am also using high performance accu profile in settings, no need for me to change back and forth for good battery drain.

System:
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-150444.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144656.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144727.png
    Gaming: geekbench 1000/3400 antutu 69000
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144431.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144447.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144549.png
    Additional settings:
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-144518.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-145320.png
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-145357.png
    One stepping is corrected from 79 to 150 mb in the final.zip!
    QuickScreencapture_20180107-145428.png

:highfive: :victory: :cool: :laugh: :highfive: :victory: :cool: :laugh:

Profiles as seen above in profiles combo final zip.
    If you need more power maybe first switch from hexa to octa core in cpu hotplug section :good::D

For those who don't like changing profiles and with improved adreno settings: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75927595&postcount=44
    Nice work dude. Keep going mate ?
    Awesome settings bro my phone is not heating like a fireball on long hour gaming? I m using the gaming3 profile & syspro on normal usage getting good battery life kudos to ur work?
    Which profile should I need to use to get 8hrs sot (As you mentioned)?

Ehm there is some profile which is called energy saving .7z or what ...

and even Mr. Darkness is not complaining, this must be good work :p
    Which profile should I use to get more sot?

please download profiles combo v3

unzip and use system all for complete changes and good sot

use gaming and system for widget switch later, maybe
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone