[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK 4.3][Moved to Original Verizon Dev] AGNi pureSTOCK I605

Search This thread

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
I found this on the N7105 Forums and thought I should share my find and slight modification to the Updater Script to work with our Device All the rest of the work belongs to this Great Senior Member psndna88
Thank you for the Great Work !!! Great Kernel and App With Bo Coo Features !!!

ATTN:
It Takes a few Mins for the Samsung Note II Screen to go to you Boot animation So be Patient Please!!

Beware If your Rom is Running a lot of init'd Scripts you might have issues with Freezing Stock or close to Stock Works Great!!!

psndna88 will update the updater Script on Next Version to include
Our Version Note 2 Better Worked for me great running it now no issues to speak of.

Disclaimer
Davidson3680 or psndna88 WILL NOT be held responsible for anything you do to your device. This includes but is not limited to flashing this rom or any modifications done by the team/members or any other developer. If you brick your device or anything else in between due to you not reading or creating proper backups, it is your responsibility.

Original Post Info At Bottom of Post

CPU GOVERNORS: conservative, ondemand, powersave, hotplug, adaptive, interactive, performance, userspace, lulzactiveq, pegasusq, Zzmoove 0.7d
I/O GOVERNORS: deadline, cfq, row v4, sio (tweaked), noop, vr, bfq-v6r2, zen
CIFS & NFS Network FileSystems support
Boeffla sound v1.6.4
tweakable led fading notifications
swap support enabled
cleancache enabled
automatic efs backup on internal sdcard
CRT-OFF friendly
500MB LZ4 Zram with zcache
uses my compiled busybox (v1.22) integrated in kernel to support swap device priorities
kernel uses LZMA compression
Triangle Away support
SAMSUNG Open-Sourced exFAT support v1.2.5
Dynamic Fsync v1.2, Battery Charging voltages support
CPU OC ( 2.0 GHz ) & UV support
MALI r3p2 GPU OC & UV support wth reduced debugging
integrated second prioritised optional AGNi preloadSWAP option in Boeffla app
CWM-FLASHABLE OC/UV boot failure reseter tool automatically placed on internal sdcard
GCC 4.7.2 toolchain compiled arm-v7l cortex-a9 neon optimised
Zram modifications with Quad zram Imlementation with equal size, swappiness and swap priority
AGNi Main user profiles (Extreme Battery Save / Battery Save / Normal / Gaming) which does not break NON-OC limits but user can override settings at will
Drop & forget for init.d scripts (user doesnt need to set permissions manually)
Linux kernel upstreamed to 3.0.101
Auto Root SuperSU v1.86 & takes care of su permissions on each boot
Implemented Touch Wake v1.1a & touch boost (by default touch wake and touch boost are disabled)
Includes autoinstalling kernel config app "AGNi Control" [ THANKS to @HM.Carbide ]
added frandom support and Frandom option in AGNi control (/dev/random and /dev/urandom is replaced by symlinked /dev/frandom and /dev/erandom respecively = speeds up entropy generation without seeder app or rngd service)

About LZ4 compression/decompression:
LZ4 is a very fast lossless compression algorithm, providing compression speed at 300 MB/s per core, scalable with multi-cores CPU. It also features an extremely fast decoder, with speed in GB/s per core, typically reaching RAM speed limits on multi-core systems.
ADVANTAGE OF LZ4 OVER SNAPPY = More BLAZING FAST speed with almost same marginal cpu usage for Zram

All Future Updates will Be here
New I605 Thread From psndna88:
[FONT=&quot]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2607652[/FONT]

Bugs : Please Report them to psndna88
On the Original Post

Original Post By psndna88:

Approved By: psndna88
XDA:DevDB Information
AGNi Kernel, a Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
psndna88
Kernel Special Features: Based on STOCK OSRC Sources, upstreamed to 3.0.101 with selected picked mods/patches to be near to stock as possible.

Version Information

Created 2014-01-08
Last Updated 2014-01-09

Last edited:

Davidson3680

Apr 20, 2012
Fort Worth,TX.
@Davidson3680 u probably need to replace updater-binary with other one ... .. ill put other one in next version... i had used the one used in cm11

Sent from Ultimarom v16 I9300XXUGML2 + AGNi pureSTOCK v3.2d kernel 3.0.101

TY psndna88 I also was doing some testing and this will only work if your rom Doesn't have other Tweaks Like mean beans Reborn it will not work.
Because of the Scripts he has in the Init'd he has Changes that will freeze your phone.

But any Stock rom with and My Roms will work as well JellyWiz,JellyWiz X Both work great

I will add this to the post and a list of roms that are compatible. TY again for this great work !

brandonhatty

Dec 31, 2012
I tried it with n3bula and all seemed well at first then the phone froze and required battery pull. I restored a backup of Nephilim 4.5 and I will try with that and report back. Plus I also noticed with the default governor the cpu was pegged at 1200mhz and wouldn't scale.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found this on the N7105 Forums and thought I should share my find and slight modification to the Updater Script to work with our Device All the rest of the work belongs to this Great Senior Member psndna88
    Thank you for the Great Work !!! Great Kernel and App With Bo Coo Features !!!

ATTN:
    It Takes a few Mins for the Samsung Note II Screen to go to you Boot animation So be Patient Please!!

Beware If your Rom is Running a lot of init'd Scripts you might have issues with Freezing Stock or close to Stock Works Great!!!

psndna88 will update the updater Script on Next Version to include
    Our Version Note 2 Better Worked for me great running it now no issues to speak of.

Disclaimer
    Davidson3680 or psndna88 WILL NOT be held responsible for anything you do to your device. This includes but is not limited to flashing this rom or any modifications done by the team/members or any other developer. If you brick your device or anything else in between due to you not reading or creating proper backups, it is your responsibility.

Original Post Info At Bottom of Post

CPU GOVERNORS: conservative, ondemand, powersave, hotplug, adaptive, interactive, performance, userspace, lulzactiveq, pegasusq, Zzmoove 0.7d
    I/O GOVERNORS: deadline, cfq, row v4, sio (tweaked), noop, vr, bfq-v6r2, zen
    CIFS & NFS Network FileSystems support
    Boeffla sound v1.6.4
    tweakable led fading notifications
    swap support enabled
    cleancache enabled
    automatic efs backup on internal sdcard
    CRT-OFF friendly
    500MB LZ4 Zram with zcache
    uses my compiled busybox (v1.22) integrated in kernel to support swap device priorities
    kernel uses LZMA compression
    Triangle Away support
    SAMSUNG Open-Sourced exFAT support v1.2.5
    Dynamic Fsync v1.2, Battery Charging voltages support
    CPU OC ( 2.0 GHz ) & UV support
    MALI r3p2 GPU OC & UV support wth reduced debugging
    integrated second prioritised optional AGNi preloadSWAP option in Boeffla app
    CWM-FLASHABLE OC/UV boot failure reseter tool automatically placed on internal sdcard
    GCC 4.7.2 toolchain compiled arm-v7l cortex-a9 neon optimised
    Zram modifications with Quad zram Imlementation with equal size, swappiness and swap priority
    AGNi Main user profiles (Extreme Battery Save / Battery Save / Normal / Gaming) which does not break NON-OC limits but user can override settings at will
    Drop & forget for init.d scripts (user doesnt need to set permissions manually)
    Linux kernel upstreamed to 3.0.101
    Auto Root SuperSU v1.86 & takes care of su permissions on each boot
    Implemented Touch Wake v1.1a & touch boost (by default touch wake and touch boost are disabled)
    Includes autoinstalling kernel config app "AGNi Control" [ THANKS to @HM.Carbide ]
    added frandom support and Frandom option in AGNi control (/dev/random and /dev/urandom is replaced by symlinked /dev/frandom and /dev/erandom respecively = speeds up entropy generation without seeder app or rngd service)

About LZ4 compression/decompression:
    LZ4 is a very fast lossless compression algorithm, providing compression speed at 300 MB/s per core, scalable with multi-cores CPU. It also features an extremely fast decoder, with speed in GB/s per core, typically reaching RAM speed limits on multi-core systems.
    ADVANTAGE OF LZ4 OVER SNAPPY = More BLAZING FAST speed with almost same marginal cpu usage for Zram

All Future Updates will Be here
    New I605 Thread From psndna88:

Bugs : Please Report them to psndna88
    On the Original Post

Original Post By psndna88:

Approved By: psndna88
    XDA:DevDB Information
    AGNi Kernel, a Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    psndna88
    Kernel Special Features: Based on STOCK OSRC Sources, upstreamed to 3.0.101 with selected picked mods/patches to be near to stock as possible.

Version Information

Created 2014-01-08
    Last Updated 2014-01-09
    I would Just like to Start by saying this Kernel is Great
    Been running it and it works great all the way haven't tested Everything But what I did was working Good !!!

Thank you psndna88 for this Great Kernel!!
    im going to give another try, im downloading kernel sources for MJ9 4.3 I605 and wil compare with N7105 sources.. if considerable differnces are found then will recompile a dedicated I605 kernel.

Sent from Ultimarom v16 I9300XXUGML2 4.3.0 + AGNi pureSTOCK v3.3 kernel 3.0.101
    11-01-2014 Update v3.7 :-

Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP | Removed some debug logging | Reduce battery-monitor wakelock timeouts | added pegasusqplus cpu governor (experimental) | applied black crush fix | applied sharpness fix | SELINUX DISABLED | implemented ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5 as option in AGNi Control [credits to @mattiadj ORIGINAL THREAD ] | added support for SCH-I605 t0ltevzw
    @Davidson3680

Download link: HERE
    I'm on Philz latest

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    @Davidson3680 u probably need to replace updater-binary with other one ... .. ill put other one in next version... i had used the one used in cm11

Sent from Ultimarom v16 I9300XXUGML2 + AGNi pureSTOCK v3.2d kernel 3.0.101
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone