Hey, with stock Settings or some tweaks?I'm hitting 700k score in AnTuTu with the perf kernel.
I used to have around 695 to 698 with stock kernel of MIUI eu 12.5.19
And 673k to 683k on the bat version of baalam.
But this benchmark here is 722k. Baalam perf 1.7.1 + [email protected][email protected] driver on MIUI eu 12.5.19
View attachment 5553635
I benchmarked it after flashing the things mentioned. There's no other tweak.
I play wild rift, you can try to roll back, im on it actually personnaly, make us some feedback if you do. Im curious cause like only me feel like 1.6.9 is better than latest version.
Could someone please provide a link to the 1.6.9 Kernel ? I can't find it anywhere.
/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or the current covid-19 pandemic caused by you following these * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will * laugh at you. */
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel v4.19.243 - Reduced SMP2P sleepstate wakeup time - Compiled with Clang/LLD 14.0.7 - Updated touch drivers - Merged latest ACK patches
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel 4.19.240 - Applied patched from kernel common - Enable UAC1 - Clang/LLVM/Polly optimizations --O2 Optimization - Added ZEN v2 I/O Scheduler - Set proper permissions for fsync_enabled - Micro-optimize PID - Correct implementation of USB2 fast charge mode - Droped Adrenoboost - Allow Adreno 650 to nap - Disable EDAC - Update Boeffla WakeBlocker code - Add backlight min option - Removed some debug and logging options - Merged f2fs-stable - Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-01300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 - Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-14100-SMxx50.0 - Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-14000-SMxx50.QSSI13.0' - Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00700-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13800-SMxx50.0 - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00600-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13600-SMxx50.0' - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00200-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13400-SMxx50.0' - camera-kernel: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - display-drivers: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-14000-SMxx50.0 - display-drivers: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13800.02-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 - display-drivers: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13500-SMxx50.0' - display-drivers: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13400.02-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - display-drivers: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 - video-driver: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00900-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - video-driver: Merge tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-14000-SMxx50.QSSI13.0' - Some other fixes
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel 4.19.231 - Merged tag LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00600-SMxx50.QSSI12.0 - Merged tag LA.UM.9.12.r1-13800-SMxx50.0 - Some other fixes
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel 4.19.230 - Added adrenoboost feature by flar2(disabled by default) - Fixed some charging issues - Fixed unable to suspend if smartwatch is connected - GPU improvements - Performance improvements - New CPU max freq limits(Little cluster max freq by default is 1804 mhz, Big cluster max freq by default is 2419 mhz and Prime cluster max freq by default is 3187 mhz)
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel v4.19.227 - Added Touchboost(disabled by default) - CPU and GPU optimization - Enabled Westwood TCP Congestion - zRAM improvements and fixes - Update the LZ4 compression module - VM improvement and fixes - Powersaving opt
- [fix] Disabled use of alarm_timer for wakelocks presented in latest caf tag, so In this way alioth device will sleep very well again
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel 4.19.224 - Added KCAL Color Support - Merged CAF tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - Merged CAF tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13600-SMxx50.0' - Others
- Upstreamed to Linux Kernel 4.19.222 - Drivedroid support - Enable LLVM Polly optimizer - Fixed no zoom - some misc changes
- Added fsync on/off support - Added Boeffla wakelock blocker - Network tweaks - Implemet USB3 Fast Charge mode - merged caf tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13500-SMxx50.0' - merged caf tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00200-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - merged caf tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13400-SMxx50.0' - merged caf tag 'LA.UM.9.12.1.r1-00100-SMxx50.QSSI12.0' - merged caf tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-13300-SMxx50.QSSI12.0'
- Added Simple LMK - Upstreamed to Linux Kernel v4.19.219 - Patches - Initial release