• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [KERNEL][ALIOTH] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.25 [12-11]

Search This thread

ironsenseless

Jan 9, 2019
Can't set freq higher than this, it resets every time.
Screenshot_20211024-151854_SmartPack-Kernel_Manager.png

ale82to

Apr 7, 2014
hello everyone I m really happy with this kernel amazing battery life (14 h sot), very stable the only problem I'm facing is that double tap to wake is very unreliable.
almost every time requires me to execute double taps x 2times before unlocking.
does anyone have some setting suggestion to make it more reliable or suggest another kernel?
thank you very much for the help.
I almost forgot I'm on dot os 5.2 global poco F3

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
hello everyone I m really happy with this kernel amazing battery life (14 h sot), very stable the only problem I'm facing is that double tap to wake is very unreliable.
almost every time requires me to execute double taps x 2times before unlocking.
does anyone have some setting suggestion to make it more reliable or suggest another kernel?
thank you very much for the help.
I almost forgot I'm on dot os 5.2 global poco F3
if u are using battery friendly pocket mode, that is the one that cause the dt2w being unreliable

fadedave

Jun 14, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey, this is a great kernel, but it doesn't seem to go to sleep correctly. I leave my phone with everything turned off (mobile data, bluetooth, etc.) for the night, and in the morning I wake up with ~20% battery drained, or if my phone is below ~15%, I wake up to it being dead. Anyone has a solution?

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
thanks where do I find correct dtbo.img for my room (dot os 5.2) I flashed this kernel because double tap to wake was not working in the first place.

Try download from here n flash via twrp, download the one for alioth

Sorry @GtrCraft as this is the only place to find the dtbo

ale82to

Apr 7, 2014

Try download from here n flash via twrp, download the one for alioth

Sorry @GtrCraft as this is the only place to find the dtbo
thanks again for the help, sorry for the stupid question, can I flash it using TWRP or I must use fastboot, any special advice? (I'm afraid of bootloop). thanks

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Last edited:

Zibby Bob

Oct 21, 2021
Optimus Drunk Kernel for POCO F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11x

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is... Still valid??.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Features:
- Based on Immensity kernel
- Updated to latest Linux kernel tag
- Only custom roms supported
- Built with latest AOSP Clang
- AnyKernel3
- Wireguard support
- Optimisations from other kernels

Download:
Github
FKM Updater

Installation:
Flash the zip in TWRP or Franco Kernel Manager and reboot, that's all

XDA:DevDB Information
Optimus Drunk Kernel for Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X, Kernel for the Xiaomi Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X

Contributors

GtrCraft
Source Code: https://github.com/GZR-Kernels/Optimus_Drunk_Alioth
Drunk kernel on latest pixel extended results in bad behaviour, can't even get past the set up screen because of hanging after skipping add email which can only be resolved with locking and unlocking which then puts you at the start of the set up process. Worked fine with earlier builds of pixel extended

Zibby Bob

Oct 21, 2021
Drunk kernel on latest pixel extended results in bad behaviour, can't even get past the set up screen because of hanging after skipping add email which can only be resolved with locking and unlocking which then puts you at the start of the set up process. Worked fine with earlier builds of pixel extended
Dirty flashing the latest as of 28th of October onto pixel extended doesn't seem to be giving me anymore hangs or loops anymore and feels really responsive, I'll keep updated incase of any issues.

Zibby Bob

Oct 21, 2021
Fast charging seems to be hit and miss and screen brightness at max slider is sometimes really dim and not bright at all whilst on Pixel Extended

Top Liked Posts