How can I flash it on LOS 19.1 since TWRP is not usable ?Hello,
Android 10 support is back. This build should also fix crash dump modes that some users have experienced in the past.
- Compiled with mcd clang v15.0.0 and LLD Linker
- Merge upstream AnyKernel3 changes
- Merge google/common; v4.9.309 up to v4.9.312
- Backport LLVM=1 usage
- Add Android 10 support
- Fix crash dump mode on some fajita devices
- Fix optimization flags for sdm845
- Two-in-One kernel image installer (OxygenOS / custom ROM)
- OxygenOS 11: Network speed meter isn't working, most probably because of incomplete OnePlus kernel sources
Github: mcd r16
- First time installation: Flash via any supported kernel manager or custom recovery (twrp)
- Updating: Flash on top of any previous mcd-kernel
- Note: Consider a clean ROM flash if you are coming from any other custom kernel!
Yes, any kernel manager app can flash it. I've never flashed the kernel through Magisk, but I suppose that's an option too. Personally I use Franko Kernel Manager, but EXKM will work just as well.
You need to get a log right after the crash - before the next complete boot.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or you getting * fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any * concerns about features included in this KERNEL before flashing it. YOU are * choosing to make these modifications.