[KERNEL][AOSP/MIUI][12/13] IMMENSITY - X [APOLLO][25-09-2022]

Search This thread
the most serious error was found, that is, after turning off the screen, sometimes it suddenly shuts down, or wakes up in the morning and finds it is shut down,I hope to fix it in the next release。
发现了最严重的错误,就是关闭屏幕后,有时会突然关机,或者早上醒来发现屏幕关机

Attachments

• IMG_20210811_133713.jpg
    IMG_20210811_133713.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 342

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Havent found anything broken yet. UI feels more stable, performance in games looks same. Ppl there saying that it sometimes power off when you turn off screen or let phone turned on during night, but I havent found any random shutdown.
That's great news :)
Nice to have compatibility between miui / aosp too. Was an issue in the past with Wifi etc

UtsavTheGreat

Aug 10, 2016
Surat
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
New I M M E N S I T Y - X Update!

C H A N G E L O G
- Kernel synced with android kernel common at Linux version 4.19.203 with August CVE patches merged ASB-2021-08-05_4.19-stable
- Merged Latest QCOM tags for 4.19 mobile platform `LA.UM.9.12.r1-12500-SMxx50.0`, `LA.UM.9.15.1.r1-04000-KAMORTA.0`
- F2FS drivers updated to latest from jaeguek/f2fs-stable
- Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it
- Fixed a critical bug on `apollo` which caused display glitches
- Fixed Inline building of kernel for devs interested in using this as base
- Added LineageOS FOD support for cmi, umi
- Aligned GPU Frequency table of SM8250 devices with SM8250-AB

D O N A T E
If you found my work useful and want to continue supporting development contribute by becoming
- A Patron for early releases and better support.
- You can also provide a small donation through PayPal
- Indian users can support through UPI:
utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

Please consider a donation for IMMENSITY because it will help me offer support in the long term.
Its fine even if you can't afford it :) alternatively consider providing a thanks on XDA thread.

D O W N L O A D

whatsek

Nov 5, 2009

C H A N G E L O G

D O N A T E

If you found my work useful and want to continue supporting development contribute by becoming
utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

Please consider a donation for IMMENSITY because it will help me offer support in the long term.
Its fine even if you can't afford it :) alternatively consider providing a thanks on XDA thread.

D O W N L O A D
Thank you! Flashed this yesterday, phone was running fine this morning!

Partial Changelog:
  • Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it
Thank you!

riro56

Jul 20, 2010
Not an expert in Kernel, but not working with Root and stock rom ?
I wanted a Kernel in order to adjust vibration strength.

VioletViolin

Sep 18, 2020
(Edited)
Seem stable so far, noticed a slight gain of battery life.

Edit2: it would seem that fast charging is unavailable with this kernel installed, or estimate charge time is falsely indicated.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

A B O U T - I M M E N S I T Y
    IMMENSITY is a unique custom kernel project that focuses on optimizing UX and fine tuning the OEM modifications to provide the best of your device.

Downloads and Changelogs can be found here

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead batteries
    * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
    */

F E A T U R E S
    Check out features here

I N S T A L L A T I O N
    • Download the latest build on your device
    • Reboot into TWRP
    • Select the kernel zip file and flash
      Or
    • Flash from FKM Must be rooted

R E P O R T I N G - I S S U E S
    • Before reporting an issue please check that it only occurs with this kernel installed. Otherwise it may be an issue with the ROM.
    • The above also applies the other way around; i.e., don't report issues to the maintainer of a ROM unless they also occur without this kernel.
    • Be aware that battery issues are very likely related to your personal settings. Don't blame me for your modifications.
    • Always use the latest Kernel release with the latest build of your ROM of choice. If the kernel is much newer than the ROM or the other way around, weird issues may arise.

LIKE MY WORK ?

Leave a Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    IMMENSITY-X Kernel for the Xiaomi MI 10T / MI 10T Pro
    Kernel Source

Contributors
    UtsavTheGreat

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-08-02

C H A N G E L O G
    - Kernel synced with android kernel common at Linux version 4.19.203 with August CVE patches merged ASB-2021-08-05_4.19-stable
    - Merged Latest QCOM tags for 4.19 mobile platform `LA.UM.9.12.r1-12500-SMxx50.0`, `LA.UM.9.15.1.r1-04000-KAMORTA.0`
    - F2FS drivers updated to latest from jaeguek/f2fs-stable
    - Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it
    - Fixed a critical bug on `apollo` which caused display glitches
    - Fixed Inline building of kernel for devs interested in using this as base
    - Added LineageOS FOD support for cmi, umi
    - Aligned GPU Frequency table of SM8250 devices with SM8250-AB

D O N A T E
    utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

D O W N L O A D
    Nice! Anyone tried this on lineage 18.1?

Edit: flashed on lineage 18.1 boots fine!
    What are your feelings? Does it work well with the latest LOS? Many thanks in advance for your feedback.
    First impression: no problems, smooth and it seems very good for battery usage.

Edit: this morning my phone was shutdown, I had to power is on. 🤔
    Im using nusantara rom and ill tried it already on evox.. why during playing some videos on facebook and music on spotify the sounds is missing when its on the middle part of the videos and music.. is this rom bug or kernel? Thanks dev great work