Development [KERNEL][AOSP/MIUI][12/13] IMMENSITY - X [STABLE][25-09-2022]

Search This thread

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Fact: benchmarks are showing a ~40% slowdown when timed on various common OS tasks. Something the user should know beforehand.
U know benchmark scores can be manipulated too right?

Google oneplus fake benchmark score

So i dont understand why rely on benchmark scores to determine if phone is slow and the credibility of the benchmark scores you get is questionable..

raz123

Oct 25, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
U know benchmark scores can be manipulated too right?

Google oneplus fake benchmark score

So i dont understand why rely on benchmark scores to determine if phone is slow and the credibility of the benchmark scores you get is questionable..

Everything can be manipulated.

Benchmarking is a method to quantify performance.
By all means, feel free to suggest a different method than running Geekbench.

UtsavTheGreat

Aug 10, 2016
Surat
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
New I M M E N S I T Y - X Update!

C H A N G E L O G
- Kernel synced with android kernel common at Linux version 4.19.203 with August CVE patches merged ASB-2021-08-05_4.19-stable
- Merged Latest QCOM tags for 4.19 mobile platform `LA.UM.9.12.r1-12500-SMxx50.0`, `LA.UM.9.15.1.r1-04000-KAMORTA.0`
- F2FS drivers updated to latest from jaeguek/f2fs-stable
- Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it
- Fixed a critical bug on `apollo` which caused display glitches
- Fixed Inline building of kernel for devs interested in using this as base
- Added LineageOS FOD support for cmi, umi
- Aligned GPU Frequency table of SM8250 devices with SM8250-AB

D O N A T E
If you found my work useful and want to continue supporting development contribute by becoming
- A Patron for early releases and better support.
- You can also provide a small donation through PayPal
- Indian users can support through UPI:
utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

Please consider a donation for IMMENSITY because it will help me offer support in the long term.
Its fine even if you can't afford it :) alternatively consider providing a thanks on XDA thread.

N O T E S
If you encounter issues with gestures not working or facing wrong display scaling on Apps
then flash the provided dtbo

- Alioth

D O W N L O A D

lcdss

Sep 4, 2017
Why this kernel cannot be used with MiUI? There's another way to get wireguard kernel support on MiUI too?

yyfg-wesle

Aug 7, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
banner.png

A B O U T - I M M E N S I T Y
IMMENSITY is a unique custom kernel project that focuses on optimizing UX and fine tuning the OEM modifications to provide the best of your device.

Downloads and Changelogs can be found here

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead batteries
* thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
*/

F E A T U R E S
Check out features here

I N S T A L L A T I O N
  • Download the latest build on your device
  • Reboot into TWRP
  • Select the kernel zip file and flash
    Or
  • Flash from FKM Must be rooted

R E P O R T I N G - I S S U E S
  • Before reporting an issue please check that it only occurs when having this kernel installed. Otherwise it may be an issue with the ROM.
  • The above also applies the other way around; i.e Don't report issues to the maintainer of a ROM unless they also occur without this kernel.
  • Be aware that battery issues are very likely related to your personal settings. Don't blame me for your modifications.
  • Always use the latest Kernel release with the latest build of your ROM of choice. If the kernel is much newer than the ROM or the other way around weird issues may arise.

LIKE MY WORK ?

Leave a Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
IMMENSITY-X Kernel for the POCO F3 / MI 11x / Redmi K40

Contributors
UtsavTheGreat

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 2021-07-23
Hi bro, may i ask some questiones? What the "dtbo-gestures-alioth.img" in your github download page is? How to use it? Should I care it if I want to flash your kernel? Thanks.

Chema_F

Jan 23, 2012
Zaragoza

C H A N G E L O G

D O N A T E

If you found my work useful and want to continue supporting development contribute by becoming
utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

Please consider a donation for IMMENSITY because it will help me offer support in the long term.
Its fine even if you can't afford it :) alternatively consider providing a thanks on XDA thread.

N O T E S
If you encounter issues with gestures not working or facing wrong display scaling on Apps

- Alioth

D O W N L O A D
First, thank you very much for this kernel, it's running great on my alioth, kudos.

I wanted to ask for help. From the last changelog:

"Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it"

We're getting what I think it's the same problem recently in my secondary device, Lenovo Z6 Pro (sm8150). Could you give a clue about where you solve it? Any clue is welcome, it would be great if you could point to any/some commit(s) or any comment about it. Thanks in advance.

pitufimanuel

Feb 14, 2014
I am currently on ArrosOs, I plan to change, but this is the best kernel. I have tried optimus drunk and quantic kernel, the first has problems with the fps, they are very bad, the second manages well with the prime core and gives a good optimization in games like codmobile; however, the latter has tactile delays or flaws in the tactile response that are specific to the kernel. Then I tried this one, immensity kernel and it was the best, it is like the second one, but with a good tactile response. For now it is perfect, thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

A B O U T - I M M E N S I T Y
    IMMENSITY is a unique custom kernel project that focuses on optimizing UX and fine tuning the OEM modifications to provide the best of your device.

Downloads and Changelogs can be found here

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead batteries.
    * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel.
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. hard and a lot.
    */

F E A T U R E S
    Check out features here

I N S T A L L A T I O N
    • Download the latest build for your device
    • Reboot into TWRP
    • Select the kernel zip file and flash
      Or
    • Flash from FKM must be rooted.

R E P O R T I N G - I S S U E S
    • Before reporting an issue, please check that it only occurs with this kernel installed. Otherwise it may be an issue with the ROM.
    • The above also applies the other way around; i.e., don't report issues to the maintainer of a ROM unless they also occur without this kernel.
    • Be aware that battery issues are very likely related to your personal settings. Don't blame me for your modifications.
    • Always use the latest Kernel release with the latest build of your ROM of choice. If the kernel is much newer than the ROM or the other way around, weird issues may arise.

LIKE MY WORK ?

Leave a Thanks

XDA:DevDB Information
    IMMENSITY-X Kernel for the POCO F3 / MI 11x / Redmi K40

Contributors
    UtsavTheGreat

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-07-23
    This post is Taken
    This post is again Taken

C H A N G E L O G

- Kernel synced with android kernel common at Linux version 4.19.259.
    - Merged the latest CLO tag `LA.UM.9.12.r1-14700-SMxx50.0` in kernel and kernel subtrees.
    - Merged latest AOSP security patches in kernel added in tag `ASB-2022-09-05_13-4.19`.
    - Added support for Xiaomi Redmi K40S / POCO F4 (munch).
    - Added support for android 13 ROMs.
    - Upgraded F2FS drivers from jaegeuk/f2fs-stable [Linux kernel 6.0.0-rc3].
    - Kernel compiled using latest AOSP clang v15.0.2 with Full LTO support.
    - Fixed a critical TCP issue due to a broken congestion algorithm.
    - Upgraded exfat drivers from namjaejeon/exfat-linux [Linux kernel 6.0.0].
    - Fixed memory reclaim issue on Android.
    - Removed proximity blocking feature for telegram from the kernel.
    - Increased swappiness to 160.
    - Fixed issue with game mode on MIUI.
    - Imported the new xiaomi MIUI experience modifications for MIUI builds.
    - Optimized charging control for all xiaomi sm8250 devices.
    - Removed display panel power state modifications.
    - Enabled F2FS compression support.
    - Upgraded lrng driver from Linux kernel 5.15.
    - Fixed unusual power consumption issue on UMI / THYME.
    - Updated kernel devicetree to LA.UM.9.12.r1-14400-SMxx50.0.
    - Backported fortify source patches from mainline kernel.
    - Enabled back support for ARM64 compiler optimizations.
    - Fixed async binder buffer running out and save unnecessary binder read workloads.

D O N A T E
    If you found my work useful and want to continue supporting development, contribute by becoming
    utsavbalar1231@oksbi

Its fine even if you can't afford it :) alternatively, consider providing a thanks on XDA thread.

N O T E S
    Do NOT flash on hentaiOS or hentaiOS based ROMs.

D O W N L O A D

C H A N G E L O G
    - Kernel synced with android kernel common at Linux version 4.19.203 with August CVE patches merged ASB-2021-08-05_4.19-stable
    - Merged Latest QCOM tags for 4.19 mobile platform `LA.UM.9.12.r1-12500-SMxx50.0`, `LA.UM.9.15.1.r1-04000-KAMORTA.0`
    - F2FS drivers updated to latest from jaeguek/f2fs-stable
    - Fixed a critical bug which caused device to freeze in suspend and unable to wake from it
    - Fixed a critical bug on `apollo` which caused display glitches
    - Fixed Inline building of kernel for devs interested in using this as base
    - Added LineageOS FOD support for cmi, umi
    - Aligned GPU Frequency table of SM8250 devices with SM8250-AB

D O N A T E
    utsavbalar1231@oksbi​

N O T E S

- Alioth

D O W N L O A D