- Aug 10, 2016
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead batteries * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard & a lot. * */
IMMENS1TY is a simple and minimal kernel focusing on improving the overall performance, efficiency and battery tuning.
Downloads and Changelogs can be found Here
- Completely rebased over the Qualcomm Optimized kernel base and updated to tag LA.UM.9.1.r1-10600-SMxxx0.0.
- Wi-Fi drivers are updated to latest CodeAurora Release 5.2.022.8F.
- Audio and data performance modules are updated to latest CodeAurora Release LA.UM.9.1.r1-10600-SMxxx0.0
- Upstreamed to latest Linux version 4.14.239 for Enhanced Security and Stability.
- Compiled used Proton-Clang 13.0.0 with Link Time Optimization (LTO), LLVM LLD Linker with RELR Relocations and using O3 level optimization.
- Root will be preserved even after flashing the kernel! (i.e. No Need to Reflash Magisk after flashing kernel).
- Selectively cleaned Xiaomi's drivers for reduced debugging and performance improvement.
- Added WireGuard VPN Tunnel Support (Read This ).
- Included Google's BBR TCP congestion algorithm for better and more reliable network experience.
- Enabled Display panel power saving features to reduce power consumption while rendering images.
- Enabled physical power-off by default (save power on statically rendered images).
- DM-verity fully disabled (you can remount /vendor to R/W properly).
- Added 32-bit vDSO patches to improve 32-bit syscalls performance.
- Minimal Logging, Debugging and tracing for less overhead and better performance.
- SafetyNet basic attestation passing without Magisk
- Disabled zRAM and swap to reduce CPU waste.
- Sultan's Simple Low Memory Killer for better and improved memory utilization.
- 80 MiB of extra RAM unlocked for apps to use
- Near-instant display wakeup (OSS FOD only).
for all the patches
- Before reporting an issue please check that it only occurs when having this kernel installed. Otherwise it may be an issue with the ROM.
- The above also applies the other way around; i.e Don't report issues to the maintainer of a ROM unless they also occur without this kernel.
- Be aware that battery issues are very likely related to your personal settings. Don't blame me for your modifications.
- Always use the latest Kernel release with the latest build of your ROM of choice. If the kernel is much newer than the ROM or the other way around weird issues may arise.
LIKE MY WORK ?
Leave a Thanks
IMMENS1TY-X Kernel for the Redmi K20 Pro
Kernel Special Features:
Stable Release Date: 2021-05-27
Last Updated 2021-07-16