* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead batteries
* thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
IMMENS1TY is a simple and minimal kernel focusing on improving the overall performance, efficiency and battery tuning.
- Updated Wlan driver to Release 5.2.03.22Q.
- Updated Techpack Drivers Audio-kernel & Data-kernel from LA.UM.8.11.r1-02900-NICOBAR.0.
- Merged Latest Linux Term Stable Release 4.14.174.
- Disabled DEBUG_FS and DEBUG_KERNEL.
- Disabled More Logging and Debugging.
- Explicitely memset the bpf attributes.
- Applied Relative JUMP LABEL changes.
- Applied Xiaomi changes on wlan driver.
- Reset back to CAF lmk driver.
- Merged CAF tag 'LE.UM.3.3.2-07100-SDX55'.
- Added ION changes from CAF sm8250 kernel source.
- Fixed Slab allocator issues to fix some memory leaks.
- Lower big and prime cluster Max CPU frequency.
- Added Support for Xiaomi Mi9 [Cepheus].
-- For Miui-beta
- Same Changes from AOSP.
- Applied Xiaomi's task delaying changes.
- Fixed HBM issue with FOD.
- Simplified HBM_BACKLIGHT_RESEND to avoid any race condition
- Completely Rebased Kernel over CAF tag LE.UM.3.3.2-06600-SDX55 and Updated to CAF tag LA.UM.8.9.r1-08300-SM6xx.0
- Kernel is Upstreamed to Latest Linux Term Stable Release v4.14.172 with android kernel_common merged and with the latest ASB-2020-03-05-4.14.
- Kernel now Supports builing Source Built DTBO image.
- Added UFS fixes from Pixel4 R kernel source and fixed booting issues with v19.0.
- Improved In-kernel WiFi configuration.
- Improved Kernel Stability and performance.
- Reduced Kernel size to ~10.5mb.
- Switched to benzoClang-11.0.
- Added Support for Nintendo Switch Controller.
- Improved MIUI beta Support.
- Added Support for USB Attached SCSI devices.