Simple, Powerful, Stable. Here's Quanta for the Nexus 7 2013 (Flo/Deb)
Disclaimer: Your warranty is now void, use at your own risk. Don't blame me for anything because YOU decided to make these changes.
Note: This kernel is made for Android 5.1 (Lollipop) up to Android 7.x (Nougat) For earlier versions, please refer to Sabermod franco.Kernel on post 3.
- Based upon the official franco.Kernel source
- Compiled with the latest Cortex-A15 optimized UberTC 5.x with some kernel based optimizations + Graphite
- Linux 3.4.109 (3.4.0 from V5 onwards)
- AOSP/CM compatible
- Deb compatible (From V5 onwards)
- F2FS compatible
- DT2W/S2W support
- Wake Gestures Support
- Faux Sound
- Ability to force the touchscreen driver (if there's one you like for some reason)
- XPad support
- Support for android-keyboard-gadget (You can use your device as a keyboard/mouse for your PC)
1. Install using CWM/TWRP