[KERNEL] [April 4] Pixel 3a XL ElementalX 4.11

Search This thread
Try downloading the file with your device browser. If it fails, that is where your problem is.
I have no issue downloading version 2.14 from elementalx.org with my browser on my phone or my desktop. The problem is that the EXKM app keeps notifying me that 2.15 is available, and 2.14 is the only version I can get from the website.

Now, how can EXKM get an update notification, changelog and all, once a day for several days and yet still be unable to download the kernel if some nonexistent adblock is interfering with it?

DanielF50

Jul 22, 2010
Hampshire, England
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but on Android 11 kcal profiles don't seem to be loading correctly on boot, even after a factory reset & recreating the profiles.

It's not a major issue, but I thought I'd report it - all values seem to load correctly except for green, which upon boot jumps to a value of 256.

shadyshadow

Nov 30, 2013
Little confused here. Just updated to October Release (Build RP1A.201005.004) and installed EX. Change log says 3.07 as October security update but I still show 3.06 in phone settings. No ill effects that I can tell so far. EX Manager says I have latest release.

adm1jtg

Jul 26, 2010
Georgia
Google Pixel 3a XL
Little confused here. Just updated to October Release (Build RP1A.201005.004) and installed EX. Change log says 3.07 as October security update but I still show 3.06 in phone settings. No ill effects that I can tell so far. EX Manager says I have latest release.

If you do a kennel backup it also lists as 3.06 and shows as 3.06 in information screen as well. Probably just forgot to update the version field

shadyshadow

Nov 30, 2013
Still have an issue with the kennel backup feature. It still shows 3.06 and is showing Sept 29. Inactive slot shows same date. Obviously I just installed 3.07 so the date is wrong and it's also showing be 3.06

How can I backup 3.07?
If you are currently running EX 3.07(check About Phone settings) then open EX Manager>Tools>Kernal Backup. Then tap the FAB. It will promt you to backup your Kernal. Tap yes. Backup will be stored in Storage>ElementalX>Kernal Backups.

oranget

Feb 14, 2013
Elementalx app is neither downloading or installing new 3.07 kernel. Manually went to website downloads and newest posted is 3.06? I have deleted downloads and uninstalled and reinstalled app, issue persists.

Holysmoke99

Nov 12, 2010
Lineage 17.1 and Elemental EX kill wifi on my bonito.

Lineage 17.1 without elemental EX works fine with wifi

Top Liked Posts