[KERNEL] [April 4] Pixel 3a XL ElementalX 4.11

Search This thread

adm1jtg

Jul 26, 2010
Georgia
Google Pixel 3a XL
@flar2 Would it be possible to add lzma compression into your kernel? I am guessing its not currently included as you like to stay close to stock. I am trying to get twrp working with the fastboot boot method but ot clearly states in the twrp docs:

Please note that you cannot install this on stock, unless you are running a kernel that supports LZMA compression.

So was hoping you could either add it in or bake me a test kernel with it to see if this will allow twrp to be used.

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
Significant update to EX Kernel Manager version 5.70. Now you can choose a directory for kernel downloads and backups. This will make it a lot easier to access your kernel backups and kernel downloads.

This required a lot of refactoring and new code, so let me know if there are problems.

Also, please check out my new app, it's the ultimate apk tool, app manager and backup solution. You can tag and backup your apps, including data. It can install, analyze and extract split APKs, XAPK, APKM, etc. It will show you the most detailed info about any app or apk, including the full manifest.

Reactions: BTK19

Saturn2K

May 30, 2010
Pittsburgh
Is there any talk about when this kernel will be updated for Android 12? I installed it without giving thought to ElementalX.

I searched the thread and didn't see anything about it. I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

Top Liked Posts