[KERNEL] [August 21] OnePlus Nord ElementalX 1.00

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
ElementalX Kernel
for OnePlus Nord

ElementalX is designed for maximum stability. It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.

Features:
-Optimized for performance and battery life
-Advanced color control (RGB, hue, saturation, contrast, value, K-Lapse)
-Adjust vibration
-Wake gestures (S2W & DT2W)
-Sweep2sleep
-Block wakelocks
-CFQ, noop, BFQ, deadline, FIOPS, SIO, maple and zen i/o schedulers
-Adrenoboost option
-Option to disable fsync
-backlight min
-Option to disable touchboost
-WireGuard support

Installation
1. Flash directly in EX Kernel Manager (root is required to flash in the app)

Notes

Stay up to date with EX Kernel Manager. The latest updates are always available through the app. EXKM can be used to configure settings, backup and flash zips and img files, run scripts and install kernel updates quickly and easily. EXKM is compatible with all devices and kernels and is the best supported and most complete kernel manager available.

Downloads

Android 10
ElementalX-OPN-1.00

Source code:
https://github.com/flar2/OnePlus-Nord

XDA:DevDB Information
ElementalX OnePlus Nord, Kernel for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
flar2
Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/OnePlus-Nord

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2020-08-26
Last Updated 2020-08-26

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
Because i love ElementalX i am posting this @flar2 , don't think i want to troll or similar:

Your previous thread had been closed because you advertised your paid app. I just want to avoid this happening again now that you opened a thread in the development section

Keep up the great work and maybe edit your OP to post a quick tutorial how to flash the kernel without EX Kernel Manager

lekiaM

Jan 4, 2017
Amsterdam (Hoorn-NH)
Because i love ElementalX i am posting this @flar2 , don't think i want to troll or similar:

Your previous thread had been closed because you advertised your paid app. I just want to avoid this happening again now that you opened a thread in the development section

Keep up the great work and maybe edit your OP to post a quick tutorial how to flash the kernel without EX Kernel Manager
You can flash the Kernel in TWRP and you don't have to flash Magisk afterwards to keep root.

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Hey @flar2 I flashed the elementalX latest (1.01) with the latest PixelExperience rom and i noticed that it breaks the double tap to wake. I tried combinations of both the settings in the rom on/off, in your app on/off, mixture of both on/off, etc... I tried sweep to wake and all were not working. I restored back to stock PE kernel and doubletap2wake is working again. Apart from that it was quite snappy but i had to revert to stock PE kernel as doubletap2wake is important to me and is muscle memory. Cheers for your work

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
Hey @flar2 I flashed the elementalX latest (1.01) with the latest PixelExperience rom and i noticed that it breaks the double tap to wake. I tried combinations of both the settings in the rom on/off, in your app on/off, mixture of both on/off, etc... I tried sweep to wake and all were not working. I restored back to stock PE kernel and doubletap2wake is working again. Apart from that it was quite snappy but i had to revert to stock PE kernel as doubletap2wake is important to me and is muscle memory. Cheers for your work
This kernel is made for stock, I can't change things around to work on custom ROMs

RevUp

Jan 1, 2016
I have a question about nord bootloader unlock, im planning on flashing this, but does unlocking will break safetynet? I'm not planning on flashing custom rom as of now and I'm not planning on rooting too, I just want the kernel.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone