• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL] [August 21] OnePlus Nord ElementalX 1.00

Search This thread

Sex Pistols

Feb 4, 2017
Brielle
I've no problems with nfc, not now and not in this last year. I received my Nord August 28 2020 and I'm using nfc on daily basis to pay in stores, bars and restaurants. I'm on the latest update from August 23 Build 11.1.5.5 and I like to install ElementalX version 2. 04 but therefore I need to root my Nord. On a rooted device bank-app's doesn't work anymore and nfc also brake.
So no ElX2. 04 for me than or can version 2.05 be installed on devices which are not rooted?

DinethIrusha

Jul 11, 2014
FreeCity
OnePlus Nord
I've no problems with nfc, not now and not in this last year. I received my Nord August 28 2020 and I'm using nfc on daily basis to pay in stores, bars and restaurants. I'm on the latest update from August 23 Build 11.1.5.5 and I like to install ElementalX version 2. 04 but therefore I need to root my Nord. On a rooted device bank-app's doesn't work anymore and nfc also brake.
So no ElX2. 04 for me than or can version 2.05 be installed on devices which are not rooted?
1.You can use Bank apps after unlocking bootloader and rooted with Magisk flashed just MagiskHide and Hide App options on Magisk itself so it will cloak root status.

2.Then flash ElementalX using EX Kernel Manager

3. Yes NFC is broken (for now) if you're a daily NFC user id suggest not to flash this kernel and just stick with the stock kernel

Reactions: lekiaM

sidd09

Jan 25, 2016
Why is there only one kernel zip link in this thread? Where can i find the rest of the updates to elemental ex?

lekiaM

Jan 4, 2017
Amsterdam (Hoorn-NH)
@flar2 Just received OOS 11.1.6.6 stable update. Hopefully you still supporting? (with in mind if you found a fix for NFC and Hotspot?)

Thnx in advance!!

Edit: latest version 2.04 seems to work fine with latest OOS update. I saw no stock kernel changes. Mind me if i'm wrong..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ElementalX Kernel
    for OnePlus Nord
    p3890301369-11.jpg

ElementalX is designed for maximum stability. It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.

Features:
    -Optimized for performance and battery life
    -Advanced color control (RGB, hue, saturation, contrast, value, K-Lapse)
    -Adjust vibration
    -Wake gestures (S2W & DT2W)
    -Sweep2sleep
    -Block wakelocks
    -CFQ, noop, BFQ, deadline, FIOPS, SIO, maple and zen i/o schedulers
    -Adrenoboost option
    -Option to disable fsync
    -backlight min
    -Option to disable touchboost
    -WireGuard support

Installation
    1. Flash directly in EX Kernel Manager (root is required to flash in the app)

Notes

Stay up to date with EX Kernel Manager. The latest updates are always available through the app. EXKM can be used to configure settings, backup and flash zips and img files, run scripts and install kernel updates quickly and easily. EXKM is compatible with all devices and kernels and is the best supported and most complete kernel manager available.

Downloads

Android 10
    ElementalX-OPN-1.00

Source code:
    https://github.com/flar2/OnePlus-Nord

XDA:DevDB Information
    ElementalX OnePlus Nord, Kernel for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
    flar2
    Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/OnePlus-Nord

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2020-08-26
    Last Updated 2020-08-26
    Yes.

But it seems there is a bug with NFC in the source released by OnePlus, so hold off if you use that

NFC and wifi hotspot not working on OOS 11.1.1.2

Other than that kernel is amazing. Great work!
    @flar2 are you also gonna support Open Beta Android 11?:unsure::)
    I usually stick to the stable releases
    Is it working on oos11?
    Yes.

But it seems there is a bug with NFC in the source released by OnePlus, so hold off if you use that
    Best kernel ever! Keep up the great work!