[KERNEL][BERYLLIUM][10 & 11] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.23 [4.9.2730][18-06]

Search This thread

kulica

Jul 8, 2010
I am having problems with the latest versions when using wpa3 on 5 GHz band. It does connect or at least it seems so, but it does not transmit or receive anything. Tha latest version that is working for me is the 11.5. I am using xiaomi eu 12.0.3 and prior that it was 12.0.2, but the end effect was the same.

Abdel1993

Sep 20, 2019
I can't get it to work with Lineage 18.1. It's bootlooping no matter how I flash it.
For me, too. After being on LineageOS 16 for 2 years, I was eager to try and keep LineageOS 18.1 2021-05-08. I flashed Magisk, Titanium Backup and all the others. Everything worked out. After 4 failed attempts while flashing Drunk Kernel and getting into a bootloop, I was so sorry and got angry that after all these years this is still not stable, that I reversed everything and am going back to LineageOS 16 at this time of writing.

Reactions: duttyend

amn1987

For me, too. After being on LineageOS 16 for 2 years, I was eager to try and keep LineageOS 18.1 2021-05-08. I flashed Magisk, Titanium Backup and all the others. Everything worked out. After 4 failed attempts while flashing Drunk Kernel and getting into a bootloop, I was so sorry and got angry that after all these years this is still not stable, that I reversed everything and am going back to LineageOS 16 at this time of writing.
You could try crDroid which is based off of LOS. Optimus Drunk is the stock kernel. I have been using crDroid almost exclusively in my F1. Stable, performant and excellent battery life. Recently upgraded to A11 version and it's very good.

Top Liked Posts