- Aug 23, 2018
#include <android/disclaimer.h> /* Your warranty is now VOID I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned */ WARN_ON(1);
This is a custom kernel for the Galaxy M21, shipped with Exynos9611, tested on M215FDDU3CVL1
The name "Grass" came from a character of Genshin Impact to fill the background.
- Disable Samsung securities, debug drivers, etc modifications.
- Checkout and rebase against Android common kernel source, Removing Samsung additions to drivers like ext4,f2fs and more.
- Based on A51 OneUI5 latest kernel sources.
- Compiled with bleeding edge Neutron Clang 17, with full LLVM binutils, LTO (Link time optimization) and -O3.
- Import Erofs, Incremental FS, BinderFS and several backports.
- Supports DeX touchpad for corresponding OneUI ports that have DeX ported.
- Lot of debug codes/configuration Samsung added are removed.
- Upstreamed to 4.14.150 (for now, will be more)
- Added wireguard driver, an open-source VPN driver in-kernel
- More to come...
How to flash- The kernel is provided with AnyKernel3 zip, which can be just flashed on recovery, it will replace the kernel Image only to this kernel.
If you want to support my work
This will link to a friend's PayPal who always helps me.