If you come from from other kernel is mandatory.
Seems like you messing with HBM and other stuff derping brightness. Probably you need to reset you brightness learning stuff from the ROM.Installed this kernel on OOS 126.96.36.199 and autobrightness doesnt work, brightness slider doesnt work , i installed elemental kernel apk and i can use Max brightness and its working, but my phone overall has less brightness level, in the sun i barely see something....can some1 help?
DeletedIf you come from from other kernel is mandatory.
If you're on stock or upgrading between blu_spark builds, just flash the zip
Seems like you messing with HBM and other stuff derping brightness. Probably you need to reset you brightness learning stuff from the ROM.
You don't need to change anything for HBM to kick in with apps or extras.
Autobrightness and brightness levels are fine and are all stock.
You don't have to change anything back, that's what's wrong in the first place.
Did you flash straight from another kernel to this one? If so, try reflashing OOS, delete data in FKM app, then flash kernel again. It shouldn't look like that unless you have something left over from another kernel, or some other module installed
Ok, My previous with minimal its another.You don't have to change anything back, that's what's wrong in the first place.
Also userspace changes freqs dynamically.
Start by disabling all that crap messing with the freqs on boot.
I didn't touch anything related with frequencies between builds and can't replicate any of this (8T OOS 188.8.131.52)
edit: and by the looks of it you already have problems with frequencies in other kernels actually by your posting history.
And get rid of auto magical ultra battery mega performance magisk modules, that isn't making any good also and for sure messes with your freqs.
Seems a mix of stuff you're using and people having that trouble when using chatheads.Ok, My previous with minimal its another.
Problem with headchat, bugged frq.
"Cpu gets locked at 1056, 1075 Mhz once i open chat bubbles.
It wont go down below 1000 Mhz until I reboot.
Its a oneplus bug, has nothing to do with kernel, Video for proof.
Dont mind the modules or themes on my 8 pro, I tested it on a bootloader locked One plus 9R with stock kernel same result."
@Ryano89 Thanks for advice.
Your usage makes your battery life, not the kernel.
I wrote about this earlier issue. Because you wrote about it yourself. So the problem with changing the frequency limits was relatedwith magis module, no its ok.
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.7 + LLD linker (updated)
- hwtracing: Add entries from kona-coresight (tentative less idle draw)
- defconfig: enable ld deadcode elimination
- arm64: Allow LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION to be selected
- arm64: Keep alternative-instruction sections
- AnyKernel3 updates (v20210721)
- For root, Magisk v23.0 or newer is mandatory
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.4 + LLD linker
- BACKPORT: lib/lzo: implement run-length encoding (zram default now, better compress/speed ratio)
- BACKPORT: GKI: hwtracing: Add a driver for disabling coresight clocks (backport from Pixel 5, less idle draw)
- BACKPORT: lz4: fix kernel decompression speed
- A couple of build improvements
- Further disable audit
- defconfig: enable ZSTD
- Remove some logspam
- AnyKernel3 sync
- For root, Magisk v22.1 or newer is mandatory