No, you don't need to say anything in front of anyone.OffTopic
Sorry @eng.stk for this but this user needs something here in front of everyone
And @eng.stk you can also read this post to know an actual thing.
I just found you are very frustrated from ButterLimits as I have seen some posts in here. (And strange to know that I can't see any post by you in ButterLimits thread)
May I know the things? Have you asked me ever? or in a thread?
And it's already mentioned there that it's recommended to use that with the stock kernel (Blu spark never). It's already mentioned by many users there already. But obviously, you don't have time to search and read LOL.
Blu Spark is big and is so great for no doubt and I am really thankful for his great work for many devices. (I am also one of its users for a long time but not installed after I started my ButterLimits project]
If anytime you use that crappy stuff (only for you) with any custom kernel, YOU CANNOT REPORT ON THAT KERNEL THREAD about your issues and that's obvious. In my thread also, it's already mentioned it's mainly developed for stock kernel.
Anyways, it's ok to say like that, I can ignore it. But.... you said, "I DONT EXPECT THAT CRAPPY STUFF HERE ON XDA". That's a big thing dude.
Without any OP history and without any discussions you said like that.
If that is so, then maybe I don't know that why many users are still loving ButterLimits, LOL, and that's why it's still an ongoing project.
You discussed here and said bad. Common man, have you reported the same in a correct thread? And if yes what you got really? I CANT SEE A SINGLE POST BY YOU THERE. Isn't that strange?
Already sent you a message, now come in PM and talk directly with the ButterLimits owner.
Again Sorry @eng.stk for this and a BIG THANKYOU for your work
No, you don't need to say anything in front of anyone.
If you have something to say to a particular user, use PM.
No need to spam my thread, guns blazing, with mumbo jumbo that doesn't belong here.
tbh this kinda shows the type of mindset behind some projects. And it's plain rude.
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.7 + LLD linker (updated)
- hwtracing: Add entries from kona-coresight (tentative less idle draw)
- defconfig: enable ld deadcode elimination
- arm64: Allow LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION to be selected
- arm64: Keep alternative-instruction sections
- AnyKernel3 updates (v20210721)
- For root, Magisk v23.0 or newer is mandatory
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.4 + LLD linker
- BACKPORT: lib/lzo: implement run-length encoding (zram default now, better compress/speed ratio)
- BACKPORT: GKI: hwtracing: Add a driver for disabling coresight clocks (backport from Pixel 5, less idle draw)
- BACKPORT: lz4: fix kernel decompression speed
- A couple of build improvements
- Further disable audit
- defconfig: enable ZSTD
- Remove some logspam
- AnyKernel3 sync
- For root, Magisk v22.1 or newer is mandatory