[KERNEL] [blu_spark r131 OP7/T/Pro] [A10 OOS /Custom]

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
I was using the latest November build of this kernel on my OnePlus 7T pro, and first I thought it's because I got low network connection that my phonecalls are all cancelled so I don't hear nothing anymore after some minutes of a call (I was only having calls at home in my flat for weeks because of the lockdown/pandemic). But then I flashed back the stock boot image and now I can have normal calls again without a problem.

German user, o2 network, no logs available. Latest magisk, no mods and tweaks (just root), latest stock ROM.

Last edited:

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
I was using the latest November build of this kernel on my OnePlus 7T pro, and first I thought it's because I got low network connection that my phonecalls are all cancelled so I don't hear nothing anymore after some minutes of a call (I was only having calls at home in my flat for weeks because of the lockdown/pandemic). But then I flashed back the stock boot image and now I can have normal calls again without a problem.

German user, o2 network, no logs available. Latest magisk, no mods and tweaks (just root), latest stock ROM.
Kernel doesn't really care about that and all radio inteface stuff is stock.

Reactions: Mervingio

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
Kernel doesn't really care about that and all radio inteface stuff is stock.
I guess you're right. Right after going back to stock kernel the problem vanished, just to come back today. It seems this OOS ROM is just screwed or something. I read a thread at the OP forums and many users having the same device and others got that problem. F* OP, gonna buy a Pixel again next time.

GrayJack

Sep 16, 2012
Silent Hill
Thanks for the new Version. I currently have the problem that my phone stays in the unlocked bootloader screen at boot for a very long time before booting. Could this be kernel related? Its much longer than before.
Same problem here on hotdog with stock ROM, stock kernel and latest Magisk.
The problem appears after OOS 10.0.13 (global) update, now exists at 10.0.14 also.

pxrave

Apr 7, 2010
root
px-coding.org
The problem appears after OOS 10.0.13 (global) update, now exists at 10.0.14 also.
Sadly. Op3 and 3t was the last good device after oneplus turned to one **** company just sell bug stuff. Better go with Pixel Samsung or Xiaomi

GrayJack

Sep 16, 2012
Silent Hill
Sadly. Op3 and 3t was the last good device after oneplus turned to one **** company just sell bug stuff. Better go with Pixel Samsung or Xiaomi
Pixel is also crap now.
Samsung is full of bloatware and ****ty knox.
Xiaomi is like a barrel of honey with teaspoon of jar - always tricky in something.

There is always something that prevents to call the phone ideal.

Psfanboy88

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks mate. Good to know that im not the only one. Tried different kernels and Stock. Nothing works.
Oneplus is not what they used to be. Had the 3t, 6t and now the 7 pro. Will get the next pixel.

Jul 26, 2019
I am having weird issues with whatsapp and other background apps. They are getting killed in the background after sometime and thus not receiving notifications, after flashing this kernel. The apps running r same version. Is anyone having this kind of problem? Any solution...?

I am not a noob. All battery optimisations r disabled. Even in arter kernel I didn't have this problem. But switched to this due to higher benchmark in tests

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
I am having weird issues with whatsapp and other background apps. They are getting killed in the background after sometime and thus not receiving notifications, after flashing this kernel. The apps running r same version. Is anyone having this kind of problem? Any solution...?

I am not a noob. All battery optimisations r disabled. Even in arter kernel I didn't have this problem. But switched to this due to higher benchmark in tests
I have no changes from stock memory management on that regard.
OOS has lot's of stuff in place when it comes to that stuff, can be less noticeable or have different behavior when custom drivers are in place, but it's not my cup of tea.

Jul 26, 2019
I have no changes from stock memory management on that regard.
OOS has lot's of stuff in place when it comes to that stuff, can be less noticeable or have different behavior when custom drivers are in place, but it's not my cup of tea.
Thanks for your reply. I am currently using franko manager and I did a wipe data and cache of the app. And its kind of fixed the memory management problem I was facing. But I have a very important think to report. None the setting changes I do in FKM stays that way. Like if I disable fsync, adreno boost medium and click Apply on boot, they get back to default settings after few hours or after a reboot.

Last edited:

chintu1234

Dec 28, 2011
Navi mumbai
Thanks for your reply. I am currently using franko manner and I did a wipe data and cache of the app. And its kind of fixed the memory management problem I was facing. But I have one very important think to report. None the setting chances I do in FKM stays that way. Like if I disable fsync, adresno boost medium and click Apply on boot, they get back to default settings after few hours or after a reboot.
You need to keep FKM as not optimized in Battery optimization setting also keep boot apply delay to 60 seconds in the FKM app setting, this will fix your issue.

Deus.

Apr 25, 2016
Biatorbágy
roth.su
Hello,

Thank you for this kernel. I just installed and noticed I can enable "fast charging". Right now it is disabled, but I still have the warp charging, hence I got curious what the fast charging does exactly. Is that the switch for thermal throttling?

Jul 26, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for this kernel. I just installed and noticed I can enable "fast charging". Right now it is disabled, but I still have the warp charging, hence I got curious what the fast charging does exactly. Is that the switch for thermal throttling?
that one is used for charging over pc usb in mtp mode not for dash charge

Reactions: Deus.
Jul 26, 2019
Another thing to report, I not so frequently use a type C earphone with DAC built-in. It used to work with the 7t pro with stock and arter kernel too. After flashing this, Android fails to detect it as a audio playback device. The earphone still works fine with pc and old Samsung

Last edited: