Great interviews, it has been really interesting to read them! And good workHappy Holidays for the blu_crew!
Phunk me, I'm famous ;p
Happy Holidays for the blu_crew!
Phunk me, I'm famous ;p
Can I use this kernel with latest AOSPA 7.3.1? Its a CAF ROM.That word is forbidden in Code_Blue, you should know ;p
If you're in latest PA, you need to turn off "Prevent accidental wake up".
This uses proximity sensor to check phone in pocket and introduces an additional +/- 1 second delay in wake screen.
This is valid to all the ROMs with this feature ( I first discovered it on CM)
Thanks for being supportive guys, this keeps the spirit alive
Stock ROM and LOS 14.1 for testing.
And you should be doing some digging on your own since it applies just fine for everybody else.
You're using a phone with 2GB of RAM, deal with it.I'm running the latest LOS 14, and with stock kernel it is very smooth and works perfectly.
But as soon as I install BluSpark, the phone gets slower and slower of the next couple of hours, until even opening the app-drawer takes 5 seconds.
After a reboot, everything is back to normal. Until is gets slower again.
It doesn't matter what settings I choose - happens even with stock settings.
- audit: Mute userspace and kernel audit logs (goodbye nasty task exit spam)
- net: fix iterating over hashtable in tcp_nuke_addr()
- Input: optimize events_per_packet count calculation
- tcp_cubic: fix the range of delayed_ack
- tcp: fix timing issue in CUBIC slope calculation
- Reverted moto LMK merges
- lowmemorykiller: squash task adj rbtree optimization from Motorola
- input: Don't reset keys pressed at suspend time from Atlantis
- tcp_cubic: do not set epoch_start in the future, better follow cubic curve after idle period
- Improvements on RAMdisk and install routines
- makefile: use blu_naro cortex-a15 neon-vfpv4 hard-float toolchain (build with latest Crosstool-NG from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 5.3-2015.12)
- sched/rt: Reduce rq lock contention by eliminating locking of non-feasible target
- sched/core: Fix an SMP ordering race in try_to_wake_up() vs. schedule()
- sched: Fix RLIMIT_RTTIME when PI-boosting to RT, Queue RT tasks to head when prio drops, Fix race in idle_balance()
- sched/fair: Stop searching for tasks in newidle balance if there are runnable tasks
- msm: camera: sensor: Change wait func to wait_for_completion_timeout
- proc: actually make proc_fd_permission() thread-friendly, make proc_fd_permission() thread-friendly
- futexes: Increase hash table size for better performance
- mm/slub: don't wait for high-order page allocation
- fs/buffer.c: increase the buffer-head per-CPU LRU size
- ASoC: pcm: If pmdown_time is zero then shut down DAPM immediately
- net: wireless: bcmhd: Serialize wl_notify_escan_complete
- ARM: msm: hammerhead: Check completion status on vote for resume, Ignore watchdog init if device is interactive
- net: wireless: bcmdhd: Do not process partial resume on bus reset, Fix suspend failure due to wakelock/wakeunlock mismatch, Ensure watchdog thread isnt called on bus reset, fix for watch dog issue in wifi connect test
- cpufreq: ondemand: even if it's not being used it spawns uninterruptible threads equal to the num
- wakeup: Add the guard condition for len in pm_get_active_wakeup_sources
- timer: Prevent overflow in apply_slack
- bluetooth: Validate socket address length in sco_sock_bind().
- net: add validation for the socket syscall protocol argument
- md: use kzalloc() when bitmap is disabled
- ipv6: addrconf: validate new MTU before applying it
- pagemap: do not leak physical addresses to non-privileged userspace