- Synchronize codes for OP6_O2_BETA_02
- techpack: Synchronize codes for OP6_O2_BETA_02 (sound updates)
- kcal: pie: fix used pcc setup for sde path (fixes kcal on pie, use the Custom color profile in Screen calibration ROM menu)
- fs: sync: Avoid calling fdget without fdput
- wireguard updates (v0.0.20180910)
- AnyKernel2 updates
- New: Added Pie rebased kernel for Custom ROMs
If you formatted when you used LOS 15, you can go from stable to OB, no prob.Couple months ago I flashed los15.1 to my device and I wanted to go back to stock OOS, when I flashed OOS it encrypted my twrp and all the filenames were just random letters.i was using the official 3.2.2 twrp then. I am now using your latest blu twrp and I want to do a clean install of ob2 but don't want to factory reset. Can I just wipe the data partition? I don't want to get my twrp encrypted again and lose e ethic on my internal SD card. Sorry to ask here eng.stk but I don't know where else to ask. Tha k's for your helpvv
If you were using Magisk, then did you remember to flash Magisk again?
Why is this a nag? It's a pretty normal message, doesn't really break anything, it's easier to just ignore it the few times you reboot than fixing it, basically any editing of boot partition, /system or /vendor could trip this message to occur, easiest way to fix it is reflash everything from scratch, starting with the fastboot unbricking thingThis one
........, got "Android system: there's an internal error with your system, please contact manufacturer" message when I rebooted back into my phone...
Why you quote me ? I don't wrote anywhere that this massage is nagging or a problem or something else. I know it doesn't matter. So what do you want from me ?I love the responsiveness and battery to me I get with this kernel compared to the stock omnipie kernel, question though, headphone volume is beyond weak compared to what I am used to on this tomorrow, is there any plans to add flar2 soundcontrol? Or would that jeapordize stability
Why is this a nag? It's a pretty normal message, doesn't really break anything, it's easier to just ignore it the few times you reboot than fixing it, basically any editing of boot partition, /system or /vendor could trip this message to occur, easiest way to fix it is reflash everything from scratch, starting with the fastboot unbricking thing
fastboot flash boot boot_op6_ob3_twrp.img
- Build with blu_gcc-10.3 synced with latest toolchain components
- Synchronize codes for Oneplus 6/6T OxygenOS 10.3.9
- BACKPORT: lib/lzo: implement run-length encoding (zram default now, better compress/speed ratio)
- BACKPORT: crypto: acomp - add asynchronous compression api, add driver-side scomp interface
- BACKPORT: GKI: hwtracing: Add a driver for disabling coresight clocks (backport from Pixel 5, less idle draw)
- Enable link-time dead code/data elimination
- Further disable audit
- defconfig: remove some cruft, enable ZSTD
- Remove some logspam
- AnyKernel3 sync
- For root, stable Magisk 22.1 or newer is mandatory
- Initial build with Linaro 4.9-2017.01 (blu_naro-7.3 soon)
- Synchronize codes for OxygenOS 5.1.3
- Lot's of goodies merged in, just check the OP and github
- Use AnyKernel2 installer(thanks to @osm0sis)
- build: TWRP 3.2.3-x | blu_spark v9.96
- Hide navbar while running operations (notch)
- minuitwrp: Remove unused variables
- Hide navbar while running operations
- Fix build error on Pie with TW_NO_LEGACY_PROPS := true
- Revert "updater: Remove dead make_parents()."
- toybox: create getprop symlink on SDK 27
- Fix Check_Lifetime_Writes on AB devices
- Add metadata decrypt support for FBE
- libminuitwrp updates for Pixel 3 devices
- minuitwrp: Fix detection of libdrm on Pie
- twrp: Fix unsigned compare compile warning.
- minuitwrp: Support haptics drivers registered with LED class framework
- minuitwrp: Respect TARGET_RECOVERY_PIXEL_FORMAT config.
- Device specific changes here
- build: TWRP 3.2.3-x | blu_spark v9.93
- ORS: Use built in check for AB devices to determine where cache is stored on the device.
- TWRP HAL: add HAL for slot management.
- fix 'bootable/recovery/partition.cpp:1476:158: error: format specifies type...
- minuitwrp: Fix int sign error in fbdev
- vold_decrypt: use ANDROID_ROOT for additional compatibility
- Include weaver library in 9.0 trees
- Fix building in Lineage 16.0
- Add New Portrait Notch Theme
- Device specific changes here