Nothing to do with kernel.I have never had an issue after flashing this kernel before, but this latest version "might" have disabled my recents gesture (swipe up and hold). That is the only thing that I updated when it stopped working. Reflashing, and flashing the previous version has not resolved it so I am wondering if it is even the kernel??
Nothing to do with kernel.I was using this kernel. But it seems like all the apps are going into sleep and won't receive any notifications. Only after opening the apps the notifications pops up. It only happens after some minutes of inactivity. I think the phone goes to doze mode and cuts off notifications. I even tried turning it into system apps... Issue still there. Anyone had the same issue or can help please? I'm on the latest oos stable build 10.0.11
Look into wakelocks.I was using this kernel. But it seems like all the apps are going into sleep and won't receive any notifications. Only after opening the apps the notifications pops up. It only happens after some minutes of inactivity. I think the phone goes to doze mode and cuts off notifications. I even tried turning it into system apps... Issue still there. Anyone had the same issue or can help please? I'm on the latest oos stable build 10.0.11
There's about a 1.5 second delay between pressing the camera button and the picture being taken. I can't recall there being such a long delay before. It's inconvenient when taking quick shots of pets or babies. Not sure if it's just me.It works fine for me, although I'm using it rarely, I've just tested it. What do you mean by slow shutter speed? How slow?
Are you sure it's the kernel? Google updated Android Webview last night which caused the same issues you're describing. They have since pushed another one to fix it (at least I think so since nothing here is crashing after the update this morning), so maybe check for updates?Hey, Been using the kernel for awhile & never had problems till now...
in your latest Kernel, I flashed and after about a week my phone froze so I flashed an older version Ver19 - which worked well before and now every time I reboot my apps force close... If I clear all there cache etc. then they work again until the next reboot and then its the same crap again,.. how should I fix this? going to stock does not help.
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.6 + LLD linker
- cpufreq: schedutil: make iowait boost on by default
- defconfig: enable BBR TCP congestion algo
- defconfig: Disable EDAC
- binder: Stub out debug prints by default
- Couple of build improvements
- Change some runtime inits to improve UX
- AnyKernel3 updates sync
- For root, stable Magisk 23.0 or newer is mandatory
It generally produces larger and unsafer code.Is there any reason in particular you chose to compile with O2 instead of O3?
- CAF updates devfreq, qseecom
- wireguard updates (v1.0.20200712)
- For root, stable Magisk 20.4 or newer is mandatory
- All the goodies available from OP7/Pro
- Synchronize codes for OnePlus 7T Pro Oxygen OS 10.0.1
- CAF updates f2fs, dm-verity/init, mm, crypto drv, devfreq, etc
- fs: exfat: version 2.2.0-3arter97
- AnyKernel3 updates
- If you use root, Magisk 20.1 or newer is mandatory
- build with blu_gcc-10.2 (from gcc-10.2 snapshot and latest toolchain components)
- defconfig: remove some cruft
- selinux: don't require auditing
- arm64: move GCC version check for ARCH_SUPPORTS_INT128 to Kconfig
- arm64: support __int128 with clang, support __int128 on gcc 5+
- wireguard updates (v1.20200729)
- Synchronize codes for HD1907 Oxygen OS 10.0.10.HD63CB
- Input: add safety guards to input_set_keycode()
- Revert "kbuild: Increase automatic inline instruction limit to 1000
- update wifi module (custom)