You need also to disable cpu boost prior to that or it will catch the cpu boost event when toggling touchboost buttoton in kernel apps, been discussed several times in my threads.Flashed the latest version no problems so far on latest oos 22.214.171.124 .. only issue i found is when disable touch input boost cpu frequencies locked at highest available and causes a battery drain and I cannot change it unless i enable touch input boost again .. is it normal ?
Thanks for the information, I'm sorry didn't found about this in your threads, I tried that and worked perfectly, actually my battery health is at 90% so i just try to disable every single boost thing to get maximum battery thats all.
Can you please tell me if the logcat error I continue to get (it's like few lines each second):blu_spark_r177 release
New build is up!
This kernel is unified, should be good on OP6/6T (6T untested).
You can use FKM download kernel feature, just import the link bellow in the app :highfive:
FKM download configs: oos
Keep in mind: I will give no active support for custom ROMs (including OOS based ones).
I am mostly interested on debugging stuff in stock stable OOS (with logs and reproducible steps to replicate the issue).
No mirrors please
Don't forget to hit like, it's free
OP boost framework searching for stuff it can't find.Can you please tell me if the logcat error I continue to get (it's like few lines each second):
surfaceflinger: [frame_perf] perfboost open boost file failed
is kernel related ? Is this a settings I missed? I can't find nothing about this in search.
Yeah, doesn't it slow down the phone by creating the log spam ? Thanks for the quick reply, this one is just crazy. I see it's not kernel related so it can't be fixed :-( .
- Build with blu_gcc-12.1 with updated components
- makefile: disable some gcc12 spam
- power: wl_blocker: revert updates
- net/wireguard: merge ba45dd6fbfe9f94baf3634a965bcfe6c2c41f4c8 from wireguard-linux-compat
- AnyKernel3 updates (v20220608)
- For root, Magisk 24.3 or newer is mandatory
- build: TWRP 3.2.3-x | blu_spark v9.96
- Hide navbar while running operations (notch)
- minuitwrp: Remove unused variables
- Hide navbar while running operations
- Fix build error on Pie with TW_NO_LEGACY_PROPS := true
- Revert "updater: Remove dead make_parents()."
- toybox: create getprop symlink on SDK 27
- Fix Check_Lifetime_Writes on AB devices
- Add metadata decrypt support for FBE
- libminuitwrp updates for Pixel 3 devices
- minuitwrp: Fix detection of libdrm on Pie
- twrp: Fix unsigned compare compile warning.
- minuitwrp: Support haptics drivers registered with LED class framework
- minuitwrp: Respect TARGET_RECOVERY_PIXEL_FORMAT config.
- Device specific changes here
- build: TWRP 3.2.3-x | blu_spark v9.93
- ORS: Use built in check for AB devices to determine where cache is stored on the device.
- TWRP HAL: add HAL for slot management.
- fix 'bootable/recovery/partition.cpp:1476:158: error: format specifies type...
- minuitwrp: Fix int sign error in fbdev
- vold_decrypt: use ANDROID_ROOT for additional compatibility
- Include weaver library in 9.0 trees
- Fix building in Lineage 16.0
- Add New Portrait Notch Theme
- Device specific changes here