Only reading "A13 Custom ROM" i guess the support for OOS13 or OOS in general has been discontinued?blu_spark_r212 release (A13 custom)
New build is up
I tested with lineage-20.0-20230413-nightly, kernel build may work with other ROMs that use similar device/kernel trees.
This kernel is tested for the 8T but it's unified, so should work for the OP8/Pro also.
For flashing and easy of install logging, Kernel Flasher is recommended
You can use Kernel Flasher/FKM download kernel feature, just import the link bellow in the app updates/flash section.
Download config: custom
Keep in mind: I will give no active support for custom ROMs besides LineageOS.
I am mostly interested on debugging stuff with logs and reproducible steps to replicate the issue.
No mirrors please
Don't forget to hit like, it's free
You have non matching vendor/config, is just a warning.
- Merge lineage-20.0 from LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8250
- Synchronize codes for OnePlus 8 IN2013_11_F.17/OnePlus 8Pro IN2023_11_F.17 and OnePlus 8T KB2003_11_F.17
- defconfig: sync with lineage-20.0-20230528-nightly
- Anykernel3 updates (v20230526)
- For root, Magisk 26.1 or newer is mandatory
wi-fi dont workOnePlus 8T, Latest Firmware from OOS 13.1 with the latest nameless build.
Booted fine, no problems so far - running magisk 25.2, since 26 and 26.1 gave me random bootloops across my devices.
Anything altered with speaker configs? They seem or "feel" a bit louder?
- Build with Google Clang 12.0.7 + LLD linker (updated)
- hwtracing: Add entries from kona-coresight (tentative less idle draw)
- defconfig: enable ld deadcode elimination
- arm64: Allow LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION to be selected
- arm64: Keep alternative-instruction sections
- AnyKernel3 updates (v20210721)
- For root, Magisk v23.0 or newer is mandatory