Which kernel zip file should i download?blu_spark extras v9.110
All right crew!
Here's an updated TWRP with all the blu_spark goodies inside and fully synced with TWRP Android-9.0 branch (including more recent upstream than official TWRP) and some specific device fixes.
Fully synced with TWRP 3.3.1+, name changing to reflect base 9.version, full compatible with Pie stuff (you need Pie fw also) and A10 custom ROMs will work also (OMNI tested)
TWRP blu_spark edition is unified, works for both OP5/5T.
Delete your twrp settings or else issues may arise if coming from other version besides blu_spark.
This build is treble ready, allowing /vendor partition operations. If you don't use treble enabled ROMs, ignore any vendor errors that may appear, TWRP will work just fine.
Wakelock blocker info and example script
I'm just sharing my personal mods since people asked, meaning no support will be given (don't bother post about it).
If your cat get's on fire you're on your own ;p
No mirrors please
If you like my work, donations are always welcome.
Don't forget to hit thanks and rate the thread nicely, it's free
xXx no limits?blu_spark_r225 release
New build is up!
A10 builds are unified, good to go on 5/5T.
You can use FKM download kernel feature, just import the links bellow in the app :highfive:
FKM download configs: oos
Keep in mind: I will give no active support for custom ROMs (including OOS based ones).
I am mostly interested on debugging stuff in stock stable OOS (with logs and reproducible steps to replicate the issue).
No mirrors please
Don't forget to hit thanks, it's free
- build: TWRP 3.31-x | blu_spark v9.110
- Supports Android 10
- /sbin should come first in the linker search path
- Move decryption error from logerror to loginfo
- Encryption: don't try wrapped key if not needed
- Removing fake error: E: recv error on uevent
- bootable: read all asserts in case there are more than one.
- Prevent errors caused by /data/per_boot/
- crypto: add some missing newlines
- Complete overhaul of Dutch translation:
- recovery: wipe bootloader message from index 0 when using custom offsets
- android-5.1: use char constructor for default on c++ streams
- recovery: Move bldrmsg offset symbols to bootloader_message.cpp
- Encryption: try wrapped key also for device without metadata support
- ldconfig: add /sbin to search.paths
- Device specific changes here
- build: use newest and improved blu_naro-7.2, build from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 7.2-2017.09, with updated components and improvements/fixes
- blu_active: handle error for module load fail
- defconfig: enable boeffla wakelock blocker
- boeffla_wl_blocker: add generic wakelock blocker driver v1.0.0, update to wakelock blocker driver v1.0.1, update to wakelock blocker driver v1.1.0
- boeffla_wl_blocker: don't block wakelocks by default
- Revert singular wakelock block
- Revert su expose workarounds
- DASH: spoof normal usb fastcharge into android-7.1 (custom only)