- Powered by Ubuntu 16.04.1 x86_64 (sparky VPS @ www.servercore.com.br - thanks @ChristianLetti)
- Build with custom toolchain blu_naro-6.3 (cortex-a53 targeted, build with latest Crosstool-NG from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.01)
- Full -O3 support with device and target flags enhanced, linaro build improvements, etc
- Less is more: stockish OP3/OP3T unified builds based on OnePlusOSS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996
- Systemless installer (OTA friendly)
- Removed some debug and logging options
- ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
- General upstream and CAF fixes
- Several CPU Governors (blu_active own upstreamed and tweaked governor by default)
- Overclock available (boots with default freqs), set 300HZ base timer frequency [soon]
- msm_performace input boost toggle on/off (disabled by default), tweaked cpu_boost driver
- Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default), Network and Wifi tweaks and updated drivers
- Several I/O control tweaks, added schedulers FIOPS and ZEN v2 is default, tweaked filesystems (F2FS upstream, ExFAT, NTFS & CIFS)
- Removed verify and forced encryption
- Stock thermal driver by default (custom tunables available)
- Optimized RWSEM, AES and SHA1 routines (with NEON support)
- Swap and adaptive LMK off by default
- Vibrator Strength tunable and Gesture Haptic Feedback control
- KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (use 133MHz min freq to save juice, goes to idle @ 100MHz)
- sRGB and KCAL - Advanced color control for Qualcomm MDSS v2 (RGB calibration and post-processing features)
- DASH charge and USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
- Battery/Notification LED control
- Multimount fstab (you can use data f2fs or ext4)
- FS fsync toggle on/off
- CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.18+)
- init.d support (put your scripts in /system/su.d or /su.su.d [systemless SuperSU])
- Compatible with Kernel Adiutor Beta and others
DOWNLOAD KERNEL ZIP
Warning: If you come from other kernel, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing blu_sp★rk zip to avoid problems.
Reflash ROM -> flash SuperSU -> flash blu_sp★rk.
Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.
About bugs and troubleshoots: don't bother to post if a log isn't ready or without steps so the behavior can be replicated. I only active support stock OOS with NO mods whatsoever (apart from root). If you're using custom ROMs you're on your own, I'm only interested on debugging stuff in OOS.
Save the SOT and battery stats/screenshots for general threads, here we deal with development, not personal tastes and results.
Also don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" , no OT about OTAs, apps, ROM bugs and other userspace stuff. There's threads for it, use them.
Going back to stock: This kernel installer doesn't change your filesystem (systemless).
You can backup your boot.img with TWRP before flashing blu_spark if you want to go back to full stock or just flash sotck boot.img / dirty flash your full ROM.
Advanced filesystem: If you want to use EXT4 instead of F2FS, do the following (backup your data to external source before attempt this, it will erase all your sdcard data)
- Flash TWRP and latest blu_sp★rk zip
- Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select only Data -> Repair/Format File system -> Change partition type to EXT4
- Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select only Cache -> Repair/Format File system -> Change partition type to EXT4
- Reboot and profit
If you like my work, donations are always welcome (but not mandatory).
Don't forget to hit thanks, it's free
blu_spark OP3T, Kernel for the OnePlus 3T
Source Code: https://github.com/engstk/op3t
Kernel Special Features: Powered by sparky
Current Stable Version: r28 unified
Stable Release Date: 2017-01-17
Current Beta Version: r32 unified
Beta Release Date: 2017-01-21
Last Updated 2017-01-23