118.4 KB · Views: 1,809

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
blu_spark r32 unified

All right crew!

New build is up. Wicked!

• build: use newest and improved blu_naro-6.3, build from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.01, with updated components and improvements/fixes
  • Rebase and merge OnePlus N changes
  • Up to 95% features in
  • Custom build for N ROMs and TWRP will be updated later

Keep in mind: I will give no active support for custom ROMs or OB. Meaning, if using anything besides stable OOS don't bother posting about it.
I am only interested on debugging stuff in stable OOS (with logs and reproducible steps to replicate the issue).
Don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" or debugging features.
Also don't go spam and bug reporting on ROM threads if using this.

pp-acceptance-small.png

If you like my work, donations are always welcome (but not mandatory).
Don't forget to hit thanks, it's free ;)

Last edited:

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
Last edited:

emir11553

Apr 25, 2011
Las Vegas
Great kernel i installed it this morning and i been watching youtube videos some radio too about hour and a half screen time on and still 83% of juice great work thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Krissyzen

Jun 30, 2015
my battery life is really awful on this kernel(near 20℅ per 30min SOT) that's strange. I found that big cluster is always on max frequency. Returned to stock kernel (don't have this issue on stock(oos4)..

seems like it's not this kernel issue. but why I still have this issue. I even reinstalled ROM (stock). what should I do :(

it's all because of SuperSU? I have a 2.79 stable version. which one do you recommend? SR3?

Last edited:

FishyFing

Mar 30, 2014
Ashford
fishyfing.xyz
my battery life is really awful on this kernel(near 20℅ per 30min SOT) that's strange. I found that big cluster is always on max frequency. Returned to stock kernel (don't have this issue on stock(oos4)..

seems like it's not this kernel issue. but why I still have this issue. I even reinstalled ROM (stock). what should I do :(

it's all because of SuperSU? I have a 2.79 stable version. which one do you recommend? SR3?

did you wipe cache/dalvik? if so, the phone now optimises apps whilst the phone is running, instead of before it boots up, like it used to when you installed something via TWRP. give it a few days and it will settle.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

Reactions: Krissyzen

Krissyzen

Jun 30, 2015
did you wipe cache/dalvik? if so, the phone now optimises apps whilst the phone is running, instead of before it boots up, like it used to when you installed something via TWRP. give it a few days and it will settle.

a few days with 2-3 SOT hours :c ohh,thanks, I think I prefer to stay with stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DWHxIK

Kernel features:
    • Powered by Ubuntu 16.04.1 x86_64 (sparky VPS @ www.servercore.com.br - thanks @ChristianLetti)
    • Build with custom toolchain blu_naro-6.3 (cortex-a53 targeted, build with latest Crosstool-NG from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.01)
    • Full -O3 support with device and target flags enhanced, linaro build improvements, etc
    • Less is more: stockish OP3/OP3T unified builds based on OnePlusOSS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996
    • Systemless installer (OTA friendly)
    • Removed some debug and logging options
    • ARM enhanced performance and battery patches
    • General upstream and CAF fixes
    • Several CPU Governors (blu_active own upstreamed and tweaked governor by default)
    • Overclock available (boots with default freqs), set 300HZ base timer frequency [soon]
    • msm_performace input boost toggle on/off (disabled by default), tweaked cpu_boost driver
    • Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default), Network and Wifi tweaks and updated drivers
    • Several I/O control tweaks, added schedulers FIOPS and ZEN v2 is default, tweaked filesystems (F2FS upstream, ExFAT, NTFS & CIFS)
    • Removed verify and forced encryption
    • Stock thermal driver by default (custom tunables available)
    • Optimized RWSEM, AES and SHA1 routines (with NEON support)
    • Swap and adaptive LMK off by default
    • Vibrator Strength tunable and Gesture Haptic Feedback control
    • KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (use 133MHz min freq to save juice, goes to idle @ 100MHz)
    • sRGB and KCAL - Advanced color control for Qualcomm MDSS v2 (RGB calibration and post-processing features)
    • DASH charge and USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP on)
    • Battery/Notification LED control
    • Multimount fstab (you can use data f2fs or ext4)
    • FS fsync toggle on/off
    • CDROM emulation on mass_storage (compatible with DriveDroid 0.10.18+)
    • init.d support (put your scripts in /system/su.d or /su.su.d [systemless SuperSU])
    • Compatible with Kernel Adiutor Beta and others

DOWNLOAD KERNEL ZIP

Warning: If you come from other kernel, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing blu_sp★rk zip to avoid problems.
    Reflash ROM -> flash SuperSU -> flash blu_sp★rk.
    Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.

About bugs and troubleshoots: don't bother to post if a log isn't ready or without steps so the behavior can be replicated. I only active support stock OOS with NO mods whatsoever (apart from root). If you're using custom ROMs you're on your own, I'm only interested on debugging stuff in OOS.
    Save the SOT and battery stats/screenshots for general threads, here we deal with development, not personal tastes and results.
    Also don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" , no OT about OTAs, apps, ROM bugs and other userspace stuff. There's threads for it, use them.

Going back to stock: This kernel installer doesn't change your filesystem (systemless).
    You can backup your boot.img with TWRP before flashing blu_spark if you want to go back to full stock or just flash sotck boot.img / dirty flash your full ROM.

Advanced filesystem: If you want to use EXT4 instead of F2FS, do the following (backup your data to external source before attempt this, it will erase all your sdcard data)
    • Flash TWRP and latest blu_sp★rk zip
    • Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select only Data -> Repair/Format File system -> Change partition type to EXT4
    • Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select only Cache -> Repair/Format File system -> Change partition type to EXT4
    • Reboot and profit
    To be back on F2FS, just do the same but choose F2FS instead

pp-acceptance-medium.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    blu_spark OP3T, Kernel for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
    eng.stk
    Source Code: https://github.com/engstk/op3t

Kernel Special Features: Powered by sparky

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: r28 unified
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-17
    Current Beta Version: r32 unified
    Beta Release Date: 2017-01-21

Created 2016-12-09
    Last Updated 2017-01-23
    blu_spark r32 unified

All right crew!

New build is up. Wicked!

• build: use newest and improved blu_naro-6.3, build from developer snapshot Linaro GCC 6.3-2017.01, with updated components and improvements/fixes
    • Rebase and merge OnePlus N changes
    • Up to 95% features in
    • Custom build for N ROMs and TWRP will be updated later

Keep in mind: I will give no active support for custom ROMs or OB. Meaning, if using anything besides stable OOS don't bother posting about it.
    I am only interested on debugging stuff in stable OOS (with logs and reproducible steps to replicate the issue).
    Don't spam this thread with CM or other ROMs stuff like "this don't work, my app doesn't open, etc" or debugging features.

pp-acceptance-small.png

blu_spark r8

All right crew!

New build is up. Wicked!

I decided to bring this kernel form the OnePlus 3 to the 3T :victory:
    From those of you that already know me from Nexus, Motorola and other Oneplus devices you know what to expect: stability, useful addins, original work and features, no cruft, lean optimizations, security updates, better battery / (real life) performance, better overall UX.
    Enjoy!

• First build for 3T, fully synced with 3 branch
    • Add Disable Gesture Haptic Feedback control json (unzip the attachment and import in Kernel Adiutor Custom Control tab, hit "+" and import)

pp-acceptance-small.png

Hey guys.

Since our recovery and kernel is fully unified now, I will be only posting in my 1st thread at OP3 forum.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/development/kernel-t3404970
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone