Kernel features: (WIP)
- Build with custom upstream LLVM 14.x (Clang 14.0.3 + LLD linker + IAS)
- Full -O2 Thin LTO build with device and target flags enhanced, build improvements and compiler fixes, etc
- Less is more: stockish kernel+modules+dtb builds based on Google latest sourcedrop for max stability (android-gs-raviole-5.10-android12L)
- Full kernel tree with OEM integrated drivers, for minimal build overhead and fast deploy
- Systemless installer (doesn't touch system/vendor partition, OTA friendly), AnyKernel3 backend (compatible with autoflash apps)
- Removed some debug and logging options
- Misc ARM performance and battery patches
- CVE security patches, general upstream and fixes for important subsystems when applicable
- No OC, use 250HZ base timer frequency
- Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default, BBR and others available)
- Some I/O control tweaks, advanced filesystems enabled (NTFS3 5.15 backport, ExFAT upstreamed, , CIFS & NFS)
- ZRAM set at 4G (default lz77eh with lzo-rle, zstd, etc available)
- Vibrator Strength tunable and Gesture Haptic Feedback control (touchpanel and FPR)
- Gamepad support enabled (xbox, ps4, switch)
- USB2 Fast Charge (force USB CDP mode up to 1500mA with MTP on)
- Wakelock blockers available
- TWRP Support(LZMA/LZ4 Ramdisk)
- Wireguard updates
- Compatible with EXKM, FKM , Kernel Adiutor and others
Setup and troubleshoot: To install just flash the zip on a stock setup with either TWRP or autoflash kernel app.
If you come from other kernel or have any issues, you should restore your stock setup or dirty flash your ROM before flashing blu_spark zip to avoid problems. Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.
If you are upgrading between blu_spark versions, just flash the kernel zip.
About bugs and reports: don't bother to post if a log isn't ready or without steps so the behavior can be replicated. I only active support stock ROM with NO mods whatsoever (apart from root). That includes NO support if using xposed, Magisk with added modules, etc.
If you're using custom ROMs (including stock based ones) you're much on your own. I'm mostly interested on debugging stuff in stock and stable ROM.
Also try not to spam the thread with OT. There's threads for all kind of stuff, use them.
Going back to stock: This kernel installer doesn't change your filesystem. You can backup your boot.img/vendor_boot.img/vendor_dlkm.img with TWRP or kernel app before flashing blu_spark if you want to go back to full stock. You can also flash boot.img/vendor_boot.img in fastboot and vendor_dlkm.img in fastbootd from you stock ROM. Or just dirty flash your full OTA ROM zip.
Source Code: https://github.com/engstk/pxl6
Don't forget to hit thanks, it's free