Kernel building 101

Search This thread

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
I am considering making a very detailed guide on how to build a Samsung kernel. I'm talking about from A-Z....

But, I want to see who is interested in this first. If it's just 2 people who want to learn then it's a no go. The guide will take me hours to complete if not a couple of days...

See this post for guide here

Last edited:

inteks

Oct 14, 2006
I am considering making a very detailed guide on how to build a Samsung kernel. I'm talking about from A-Z....

But, I want to see who is interested in this first. If it's just 2 people who want to learn then it's a no go. The guide will take me hours to complete if not a couple of days...
I'm interested [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

iceymikemech

Jan 8, 2014

I'm very very interested and I've been waiting for someone with the knowledge to do this:laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

See this post for guide here
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone