• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL] [CEPHEUS] [Android 10.0 Miui 11] [Linux-4.14.120 [CLANG10.01]-Evira Kernel

Search This thread

resurrect

Dec 1, 2008
https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FX2ywZSV%2Fxdaevira.png
I present Evira For miui 11 q
If flash kernel on latest eu or dev miui variant fp stop work.
This kernel all function work only on stable miui 11
Telegram Group:
JOIN
Kernel Features:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Upstreamed to 4.14.120
-Merge LA.UM.8.1.r1-12200-sm8150.0,LA.UM.8.1.r1-11800-sm8150.0 by caf
-Added bloeffa wakeblock with prebuilt block list
-Dynamic fsync
-Battery tweak
-Usb fast carghe
-GPU 830mhz overclock - stable and smooth - most MIUI Dev based ROMs can enable via dialing *#*#8106#*#* - enable MaxFreq GPU Mode
-F2FS data and cache partition support
-ZRAM LZ4 data encryption enabled

Download:
Evira_q_Miui:1.0

Source :
Evira_Source

Last edited:

Khotu

Nov 20, 2015
Is there anychance for working FP on further updates? :eek: I rly need this but I love your kernel :c
Edit: Doesn't boot on RevOs :(

Last edited:

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
Thread cleaned

If you have something to contribute on topic you're welcome.
But don't be rude to other members. This manner of posting is not tolerated.

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

If you come across posts that are not OK just hit the report button, move on and let the mods handle it, don't reply:good:

Regards!

strongst
Forum Moderator

Reactions: bornlivedie

karrouma

Jun 27, 2013
how did you root your phone? we're running the same build but i caught in a boot loop everytime flash magisk using latest official twrp and unofficial twrp by mauronofrio with latest and different version of magisk.

Hey
I am using twrp 3.2.3 for android 10
(latest official should work)
After i flashed DisableForceEncryption_Treble_v19.3.zip
It included magisk 19.3
Reboot

jayveeleo029

Oct 13, 2019
Hey
I am using twrp 3.2.3 for android 10
(latest official should work)
After i flashed DisableForceEncryption_Treble_v19.3.zip
It included magisk 19.3
Reboot

hello karrouma, can you tell me how did you manage to install this evira kernel on you OFFICIAL GLOBAL STABLE MIUI 11 V.11.0.3? because everytime i flash this zip Evira kernel (im already rooted with magisk btw) i always get into bootloop
hehe i mean are you also running the same system i have?

karrouma

Jun 27, 2013
hello karrouma, can you tell me how did you manage to install this evira kernel on you OFFICIAL GLOBAL STABLE MIUI 11 V.11.0.3? because everytime i flash this zip Evira kernel (im already rooted with magisk btw) i always get into bootloop
hehe i mean are you also running the same system i have?

Flash this kernel via twrp
Install as .zip
Then install vbmeta.img via install img and install in boot
Restart
It should work
Flash the zip and then vbmeta then reboot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FX2ywZSV%2Fxdaevira.png
    I present Evira For miui 11 q
    If flash kernel on latest eu or dev miui variant fp stop work.
    This kernel all function work only on stable miui 11
    Telegram Group:
    JOIN
    Kernel Features:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Upstreamed to 4.14.120
    -Merge LA.UM.8.1.r1-12200-sm8150.0,LA.UM.8.1.r1-11800-sm8150.0 by caf
    -Added bloeffa wakeblock with prebuilt block list
    -Dynamic fsync
    -Battery tweak
    -Usb fast carghe
    -GPU 830mhz overclock - stable and smooth - most MIUI Dev based ROMs can enable via dialing *#*#8106#*#* - enable MaxFreq GPU Mode
    -F2FS data and cache partition support
    -ZRAM LZ4 data encryption enabled

Download:
    Evira_q_Miui:1.0

Source :
    Evira_Source
    Hi,
    Fingerprint is not work, what can i do for this

You can learn to read
    I say fp work only on stable miui read!!!
    Thread cleaned

If you have something to contribute on topic you're welcome.
    But don't be rude to other members. This manner of posting is not tolerated.

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.

If you come across posts that are not OK just hit the report button, move on and let the mods handle it, don't reply:good:

Regards!

strongst
    Forum Moderator