[KERNEL] CleanSlate 🚀 R 2.6.9 |KCal|Dimmer|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|Dtap [8 Apr]

Search This thread

tbalden

Recognized Developer
I'll try to produce a boot image instead now. :)
With warm restart console-ramoops enabled. So that way simply getting the phone to reboot on the black screen might get back to a stable rooted boot, where console ramoops will be that of cleanslate temp-booted.

I hope temp booting with fastboot still works on op8/pro's these days with 'fastboot boot boot.img', otherwise for now I'm out of fresh ideas.
Will post the boot image in a bit
I will try to get a log for you tomorrow, its time for bed now.

anyway my first attempt would be a working a12 recovery, the one i tested (aicp) gave me a error message that an image boot or recovery is broken (had stock boot img with magisk at this moment flashed) after flashing orignal recovery i could boot again but obviously without adb working in recovery mode.

if you have a hint of a working recovery i will try my best to help you here.

these are the files from /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops

idk if they still help but thats what i can do for today.
So here's the boot image, only the kernel image replaced inside based on this firmware zip OxygenOS 12.1 IN2023_11_C.21:

xtcislove

Jan 17, 2010
Gummersbach
OnePlus 8 Pro
So here's the boot image, only the kernel image replaced inside based on this firmware zip OxygenOS 12.1 IN2023_11_C.21:

I tried the image and i have the same problem, screen remains black.

fastboot boot boot.img worked.

Maybe the problem is that i am on C.33 and you are using C.21?
EDIT: Stock boot.img from C.21 patched with Magisk25.2 boots fine.

idk if the logs are updated but i upload them.

Attachments

• console-ramoops-new.zip
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: tbalden

jimithing83

Aug 12, 2014
I'm just curios, my Olixar wireless charger pad works perfectly with OOS11. With the cartoon like OOS12, it doesn't charge. Is this kernel related ?

tbalden

Recognized Developer
I tried the image and i have the same problem, screen remains black.

fastboot boot boot.img worked.

Maybe the problem is that i am on C.33 and you are using C.21?
EDIT: Stock boot.img from C.21 patched with Magisk25.2 boots fine.

idk if the logs are updated but i upload them.
Unfortunately the logs are not yet there, the custom kernel didn't leave its own log in that folder. I'll have to try and build with less changes and see which of my changes breaks the thing. Will try to build a stockish one soon when I get there

Reactions: xtcislove and RigoF

Top Liked Posts