[KERNEL] CleanSlate - U4.11.0 / T3.11.4 |Gamma|AdBlock|SafetyNet|FlashLight|S2S|FingPr [7Oct]

Search This thread

tbalden

Recognized Developer
so after some testing, bramble on sb1,

premium config app - correct options show up, but the options don't have any effect

free config app - options are not correct, but the ones that show up actually work
Sorry for the issues/delay, there was a bug in the config app in play store.
Now it should work correctly, and have effect also.

Reactions: mistermojorizin

tbalden

Recognized Developer
I can confirm that 1.8.5 works with the June update
Thanks for checking. I've some issues with the new sources for June patch, I need to investigate. It stops at booting before I can get logs. A bigger amount of changes landed, so I need to check things a bit more what goes wrong

tbalden

Recognized Developer
Last edited:
Reactions: elong7681

tbalden

Recognized Developer
Last edited:

tbalden

Recognized Developer
- Update Android SP Beta2 - 2.8.6 -
Android S Beta 2 update
- All features work, except SafetyNet CTS passing, only Basic Integrity
- Kernel 4.19.183, June sec level

CleanSlate S 2.8.6 Downloads:
Rooted installer zip:
CleanSlate S 2.8.6: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586348964

Non rooted, Android S image (sp beta2 2021-05-13)
Pixel5 redfin SPB2 boot image CS 2.8.6: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14943124697586348945

Stock SPB2 boot image if you need to restore

vbmeta of SPB2 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot
You can try to deactivate the vbmeta check before the first booting up right after sideloading the OTA beta 1, maybe that will let you boot without factory reset after vbmeta verify disabling.

Deactivate, you might need to factory reset if you don't follow the OTA-update/disable-before-first-boot procedure (fastboot -w for factory reset)
Code:
fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta_redfin-spb2.210513.007.img

Re-activate if you need:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta_redfin-spb2.210513.007.img

Read first post in thread for installation details.

Top Liked Posts