Development [KERNEL] CleanSlate U3.5.3/T2.4.7 |S2S|AdBlock|VIB|BatterySvr [Mar 13]

Search This thread

Rodimus8402

Jul 19, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
To reflect, that app can't cause such issues, it doesn't interact with the system in any such way.

Please check the installation guide. You should join the beta program on both apps in app store as detailed in the installation guide in the first post. That's an old version which doesn't support this phone model
Ok got it, I've just joined the Beta program and the versions of both apps are more recent than what I installed from the Playstore.

I'll try this and report back if there are any issues, thanks!

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Rodimus8402

Jul 19, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
To reflect, that app can't cause such issues, it doesn't interact with the system in any such way.

Please check the installation guide. You should join the beta program on both apps in app store as detailed in the installation guide in the first post. That's an old version which doesn't support this phone model
That seems to have fixed it, using both Beta apps.

The only issue that I'm having now is that the phone seems to be manually vibrating often, usually simultaneously when there's a toast message from either app.

Actually never mind, I was able to fix that.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

tbalden

Recognized Developer
- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.3.3 -
Android S stable - February update
- Update to latest google sources
- adblock hosts file updated

CleanSlate S 1.3.3 Downloads:

Magisk with Kernel manager installation

If using a kernel manager like EXKM or FKM, here's an anykernel installer zip
Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.3.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688282829
Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.3.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688283038

Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-02-05)
Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.3.3: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688282830

For the second installation method with fastboot/ images, you'll need to have verity verification disabled.
vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.003 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot
You can try to deactivate the vbmeta check before the first booting up right after sideloading the OTA , maybe that will let you boot without factory reset after vbmeta verify disabling.

Deactivate, you might need to factory reset if you don't follow the OTA-update/disable-before-first-boot procedure (fastboot -w for factory reset)

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220205.003.img

How to re-activate if you need later?
fastboot flash vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220205.003.img

If you're using Magisk rooting and patch the boot image before flashing, then you can skip verity disabling. If you do not use Magisk patching, you should always disable verification when applying OTAs from adb sideload, before booting up!

NOTE: on latest update I was unable to patch the boot image manually with Magisk and boot it, got a reboot with that on Verity enabled device. I ended up using a kernel manager to install with the installer zip instead

Read first post in thread for installation details.

Last edited:

tbalden

Recognized Developer
- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.3.4 -
Android S stable 12L - March update
- notification booster updated to be compatible with new type of long notification vibration

CleanSlate S 1.3.4 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.3.4 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578369
Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.3.4 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578370

Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-03-05)
Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.3.4: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578368

For the second installation method with fastboot/ images, you'll need to have verity verification disabled.
vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.013 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot
You can try to deactivate the vbmeta check before the first booting up right after sideloading the OTA , maybe that will let you boot without factory reset after vbmeta verify disabling.

Deactivate, you might need to factory reset if you don't follow the OTA-update/disable-before-first-boot procedure (fastboot -w for factory reset)

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220305.013.img

fastboot flash vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220305.013.img

If you're using Magisk rooting and patch the boot image before flashing, then you can skip verity disabling. If you do not use Magisk patching, you should always disable verification when applying OTAs from adb sideload, before booting up!

NOTE: on latest March (12L) update I needed to update Magisk to Stable magisk app and latest stable magisk binaries in the zip, to be able to update with a kernel manager + magisk when installing with the installer zip.

Last edited:

tbalden

Recognized Developer
So Google in this new 12l update had seriously decreased the strength of some notification vibrations like those for Gmail, Google chat, where a double vibration supposedly could notify. I'm rather dependent on these as I use the phone mostly on vibration only notification mode without sound.

So this change made noticing these, while phone is in pocket rather hard. Simply bumping up some parameters helped a bit in 1.3.4 to counter that, but it isn't really good.
So I'm replacing that type of vibration while in pocket with the one that is used for phone call vibrations. It will be short doubled vibration like on stock but more noticeable. Testing this, releasing in the coming days.

tbalden

Recognized Developer
- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.4.0 -
Android S stable 12L - Feature update
- Feature: change Notification boosting / Vibration boosting
---- In-pocket Notification boosting for double-vibration type notifs, noticeably stronger in-pocket, instead of weak sauce stock (e.g. gmail, google chat, teams...)
---- Vibration boosting for haptics: now only boost the very short stock haptics, other types of longer vibrations are not boosted at all, while screen is ON
---- Vibration boosting (slight boost) will trigger for notification vibrations while screen is OFF
- fix: additional tuning of Touch Corner Gestures, to filter out any remaining single-taps identified as double-tap gesture in the corner gesture area
- adblock hosts file updated, major additions in it

CleanSlate S 1.4.0 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.4.0 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442034
Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.4.0 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442035

Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.4.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442036

vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.013 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot

NOTE: on latest March (12L) update I needed to update Magisk to Stable magisk app and latest stable magisk binaries in the zip, to be able to update with a kernel manager + magisk when installing with the installer zip.

tbalden

Recognized Developer
- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.4.2 -
Android S stable 12L - April update
- installer zip/ Images updated to latest

CleanSlate S 1.4.2 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.4.2 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449925
Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.4.2 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449926

Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-04-05)
Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.4.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449927

vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.004 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
I see 2 apps in playsyore under you mate. 1 was last updated in september 2021, the other was december 2021... which one do I need to install?
apparently not the version I bought and installed.... there is no config for it at all other than some notification stuff ...

p.s. 1.4.2 oriole appears to work on Aprils update

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
apparently not the version I bought and installed.... there is no config for it at all other than some notification stuff ...

p.s. 1.4.2 oriole appears to work on Aprils update
From OP (and free versions at the bottom):

Config Applications
Companion App 3.3.x-- Donation premium on PlayStore
--- MUST Use BETA program for this phone:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cleanslate.csservice

Configuration App 3.2.x -- Donation premium on playstore

- additional features in premium app: App Themes, Profiles, Profile Switch QuickTiles
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cleanslate.csconfig

Companion App 3.3.6 -- Normal free download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688272307
Configuration App 3.2.6 -- Normal free download:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688272306
[/B]

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
Yep
This is what I clicked, then installed from the playstore after buying it. (note it's a playstore link)

I also joined the BETA after buying the app. There's a series of 4 buttons at the bottom, and NO other setting at all.. it's just notifications stuff..., the app also shows it was last updated in September... if... after clicking that link and not installing it... you just scroll down a little, you will see there is another version that was last updated in December. That one is also "for pay", and contains all the settings as shown here in the thread... whereas the first one (the one I asked about) does not....

Bit misleading info here... because this link, is likely NOT the app that is needed for all the settings...whereas, the second one is

Code:

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
The one I point to here, is the one with all the settings... The one that is NOT being pointed to is the one from link in the OP.

p.s. Yes, I did spend $12 to figure that out for everyone ;).... however, have since uninstalled it and went to a different kernel
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: yyz71 and tbalden

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@kevp75 The free versions at the Android File Host links at the bottom of what I quoted allow you to see what each app does. Buying the apps is completely optional. I bought both even if I don't need both, just because.

Note that the kernel doesn't require these apps, either - they're optional. Also note that some other kernels are based on CleanSlate and can also use these apps.

You can request a refund through the Play Store, even past the initial 15-minute refund window.

Reactions: tbalden

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
@kevp75 The free versions at the Android File Host links at the bottom of what I quoted allow you to see what each app does. Buying the apps is completely optional. I bought both even if I don't need both, just because.

Note that the kernel doesn't require these apps, either.

I guess the point of what I originally posted is being missed somehow... My primary question was simply this:
I see 2 apps in playsyore under you mate. 1 was last updated in september 2021, the other was december 2021... which one do I need to install?

I then took it a step further by mentioning that I bought both and figured out which one I actually wanted regardless... it was simply a infomatic statement for other members who may come in here looking for the same answer I was looking for... and answered myself.

No biggee, and no need for further discussion mate.

Reactions: yyz71 and tbalden

tbalden

Recognized Developer
I guess the point of what I originally posted is being missed somehow... My primary question was simply this:

I then took it a step further by mentioning that I bought both and figured out which one I actually wanted regardless... it was simply a infomatic statement for other members who may come in here looking for the same answer I was looking for... and answered myself.

No biggee, and no need for further discussion mate.
For technical reasons there are two apps required for the full functionality and also there's always the free apps there to try it out and use it with all the features of the kernel

One app is smaller memory and resource footprint for channeling phone events towards the kernel and back, that's the companion app.

The other one, with heavier UI is the configuration app where you can set features and even shut the app down if you don't need it running.

But happy that you found it all out after all. 👍👍

GrandMstrBud

Jan 30, 2007
Google Pixel 6
Can this Kerbal spoof TTL? Another one on here does but I've asked 3 times and no one seems to know how to. What I'm trying to do is USB or WiFi tether without it coming off my hotspot data. I can make this work with VPN hotspot but I was wondering if I can do that without using the VPN hotspot app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tbalden's
    CleanSlate kernel
    for Google Pixel 6 Pro

The User Experience Kernel leaning towards Stock Stability plus UX features.
    Rock stable stock approach, performance smooth and issue free
    "No-Root is a State of Mind"

6ZpxvLq.png

As always tbalden is here to bring you authentic new features first in line, to his heart's chosen phone, this year Pixel 6 Pro.
    No root elevation (magisk) needed for all functions and preference switches through CS Config App

GsRFfBr.jpg

Release Calendar
    Version 2.4.7 - 21 of March 2023
    Version 2.4.4 - 7 of Dec 2022
    Version 1.4.4 - 8 of June 2022

Version 2.4.3 - 8 of Nov 2022
    Version 1.4.2 - 7 of April 2022
    Version 1.4.0 - 26 of March 2022
    Version 1.3.4 - 22 of March 2022
    Version 1.3.1 - 15 of Jan 2022
    Version 1.1.0 - 20 of Nov 2021

Should work on official ROM bases March 2023 sec level.

Features:

- Sweep to Sleep gestures - highly customizable
    - DoubleTap & LongTap & SwipeUp on corner area gestures - new way to pull down android Notification Area or screen off
    - Sweep/Tap gesture to force close foreground app - DETAILS HERE
    - Battery Saver cut back max CPU freqs, 3 levels + touch boost limiter options
    - Flashlight Notification/Call blinking (see video below)
    - Vibrating Notification Reminder (DETAILS)
    - Notification In-Pocket Booster boost notifications vibrations while phone is in pocket
    - Vibration Booster boost haptic feedback strength (closer to Pixel4/Pixel3 levels)
    - K.AdAway adblocking built-in kernel only, All browsers, Apps web-ads, except YouTube / streaming / Facebook ads
    - SafetyNet pass - BASIC passes Basic, without Magisk/Rooting. CTS won't pass.
    - ThinLTO + CFI security hardened Read: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/debug/cfi
    - Kernel Log / Crash dump to internal storage/sdcard - no root/magisk needed, from Companion App use Kernel Log button
    - CleanSlate Companion / Config - rootless app to configure

Facts:

- no root required, use /sdcard/Android/data/org.cleanslate.csconfig/cache/uci_user.cfg file to configure 99% of the features without rooting. If you need tweak apps (e.g. EXKM / FK) you'll need rooting!
    - built on top of kernel sources released by Google
    - built with standard toolchain for stability and efficiency
    - built with Control Flow Integrity sec hardening from Android S versions onwards
    - kept stable, no tweakings, just features
    - stable and reliable, keeping close to stock except addition of Usability features

Feature demo

Sweep2Sleep, DoubleTap notif pull down
    --
    Foreground App Kill gesture

Requirements
    - Unlocked Pixel 6 Pro, stock or with magisk root
    - From Android S, vbmeta verification must be disabled. ONLY if you use Magisk Manager canary latest (to patch boot image with Magisk) you can skip vbmeta verification disabling! If using the boot image provided in the zip without Magisk, you MUST disable verification! Download the stock full firmware for you phone, extract Vbmeta.img and do:
    Code:
    fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta vbmeta.img
    --- In Android S, you might need to do a factory reset when disabling Verity after the system booted before with vbmeta enabled! If it doesn't boot with corruption problem, you need to do a factory reset with 'fastboot -w'
    --- When updating with next OTA on Android S, I recommend to 'adb sideload ota.zip' and then BEFORE booting, go to Bootloader and with latest Vbmeta.img, make sure to switch off verity again with fastboot flashing vbmeta again, and boot only after that. That way factory reset won't be necessary it seems by experience so far.
    - BACKUP: make sure you have a stock image downloaded (boot, dtbo, vendor dlkm img) from Google (https://developers.google.com/android/images) before installing this!

Installation Guide
    Firstly install CleanSlate configuration and CleanSlate companion BETA program apps on your phone (both found down below in Download section). Set them up initially.
    - When installing Premium version from Play Store, you should join the Beta program for both apps, and install the beta version! Otherwise features won't work.
    - Non-rooted method: 0. download the installation zip, Unzip it to your PC.

Code:
    1. reboot to bootloader:
    $ adb reboot-bootloader
    2. Flash boot image and stock dtbo img:
    $ fastboot flash boot cleanslate-raven-boot-xxxxxx.yyy--ZZZ.img
    $ fastboot flash dtbo stock-dtbo-boot-xxxxxx.yyy.img
    3. if everything went fine, reboot to FastbootD and flash vendor_dlkm modules image:
    $ fastboot reboot fastboot
    $ fastboot flash vendor_dlkm cleanslate-raven-vendor_dlkm-xxxxxx.yyy--ZZZ.img
    4. reboot (fastboot reboot), enjoy
    - Rooted method: do the same as above, but before flashing boot, root it on the phone from Magisk Manager
    - Kernel Manager (FKM/EXKM) Rooted method: download the kernel manager AnyKernel installer zip instead and flash from the manager

Known bugs
    - None, please tell
    - please disable magisk modules before reporting issues, and please provide logs if possible
    - if it cannot boot at all after flash because of signature verification, read vbmeta requirements (Android S)

Download

Android T
    P6Pro Rooted installer for Kernel Manager installation (EXKM/FKM...)
    cleanslater-raven-2.4.7.zip for P6pro RAVEN (2023-March update): https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-2-4-7-zip.5868463/

P6 Rooted installer for Kernel Manager installation (EXKM/FKM...)
    cleanslater-oriole-2.4.7.zip for P6 Oriole (2023-March update): https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-oriole-2-4-7-zip.5868473/

Non rooted, Android T images
    Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android13 (2023.03.05)
    CS 2.4.7: https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-images-230305-008-247-zip.5868475/

Android S
    cleanslater-raven-1.4.4.zip for P6pro RAVEN (June update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197178961

cleanslater-oriole-1.4.4.zip for P6 Oriole (June update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197178968

Non rooted, Android S images
    Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2022.06.05)
    CS 1.4.4: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197178960

cleanslater-raven-2.4.4.zip for P6pro RAVEN (Dec update): https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-2-4-4-zip.5779463/

cleanslater-oriole-2.4.4.zip for P6 Oriole (Dec update): https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-oriole-2-4-4-zip.5779465/

Non rooted, Android T images
    Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android13 (2022.12.05)
    CS 2.4.4: https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-images-221205-011-244-zip.5779459/

Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android13 (2022.11.05)
    CS 2.4.3: https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-images-221105-002-243-zip.5755897/

cleanslater-raven-2.4.3.zip for P6pro RAVEN (Nov update): https://xdaforums.com/attachments/cleanslate-raven-2-4-3-zip.5755895/
    cleanslater-raven-1.4.2.zip for P6pro RAVEN (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449925
    cleanslater-oriole-1.4.2.zip for P6 Oriole (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449926
    Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2022.04.05)
    CS 1.4.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449927
    [

cleanslater-raven-1.4.0.zip for P6pro RAVEN (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442034
    cleanslater-oriole-1.4.0.zip for P6 Oriole (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442035
    Pixel6pro/6 (raven/oriole) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2022.03.05)
    CS 1.4.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442036

cleanslater-oriole-1.3.4.zip for P6 Oriole (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578370
    cleanslater-raven-1.3.4.zip for P6pro RAVEN (March update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578369
    Pixel6pro (raven) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2022.03.05)
    CS 1.3.4: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2981970449027578368

Pixel6pro (raven) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2022.01.05)
    CS 1.3.1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688269355

cleanslater-raven-1.3.1.zip for P6pro (jan update): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688269397
    Pixel6pro (raven) Images zip (DO NOT FLASH AS ZIP) for Android12 (2021.08.17)
    CS 1.1.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664842834

Config Applications

Configuration App 3.2.x -- Donation premium on playstore

- additional features in premium app: App Themes, Profiles, Profile Switch QuickTiles
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cleanslate.csconfig

Companion App 3.3.6 -- Normal free download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688272307
    Configuration App 3.2.6 -- Normal free download:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688272306

Donation:
    If you appreciate this, don't forget to hit the Like button, or consider to Donate. Donations here
    Thank you!

Donators Hall of Fame

Src: https://github.com/tbalden/android_kernel_gs_raviole
    https://github.com/tbalden/google-modules-sec_touch
    https://github.com/tbalden/google-modules-amplifiers
    https://github.com/tbalden/google-modules-lwis
    https://github.com/tbalden/google-modules-bcm4389/tree/cleanslate-s

Special thanks
    To @Freak07 for all his work on XDA and help
    To @flar2 for his original works
    To @Captain_Throwback

Sharing policy:
    As this is all GPL licensed kernel source, you can use it in your code, but don't forget about proper credit.
    [/b][/B]
    Changelogs:
    1.1.0 - initial public release

Beta program join process:
    To use the premium apps with Pixel6pro, you need to join the Beta program on Play Store for the Premium app:
    config-1.jpgconfig-2.jpgconfig-3.png
    companion-1.jpgcompanion-2.jpgcompanion-3.jpg
    - Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.4.2 -
    Android S stable 12L - April update
    - installer zip/ Images updated to latest

CleanSlate S 1.4.2 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.4.2 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449925
    Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.4.2 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449926

Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-04-05)
    Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.4.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118449927

vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.004 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot

- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.3.3 -
    Android S stable - February update

CleanSlate S 1.3.3 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.3.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688282829
    Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.3.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688283038

Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-02-05)
    Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.3.3: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688282830

vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.003 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220205.003.img

fastboot flash vbmeta stock-vbmeta-220205.003.img

NOTE: on latest update I was unable to patch the boot image manually with Magisk and boot it, got a reboot with that on Verity enabled device. I ended up using a kernel manager to install with the installer zip instead

- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.4.0 -
    Android S stable 12L - Feature update
    - Feature: change Notification boosting / Vibration boosting
    ---- In-pocket Notification boosting for double-vibration type notifs, noticeably stronger in-pocket, instead of weak sauce stock (e.g. gmail, google chat, teams...)
    ---- Vibration boosting for haptics: now only boost the very short stock haptics, other types of longer vibrations are not boosted at all, while screen is ON
    ---- Vibration boosting (slight boost) will trigger for notification vibrations while screen is OFF
    - fix: additional tuning of Touch Corner Gestures, to filter out any remaining single-taps identified as double-tap gesture in the corner gesture area
    - adblock hosts file updated, major additions in it

CleanSlate S 1.4.0 Downloads:

Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.4.0 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442034
    Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.4.0 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442035

Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.4.0: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118442036