- Update Android SP1A A12 - 1.4.3 - Android S stable 12L - May update
- installer zip/ Images updated to latest
- fix: further tweak of Corner area Gestures to avoid accidental doubletap detections
- change: when camera is on do not boost camera ui's haptics based on Vibration boost settings
- adblock hosts file updated
CleanSlate S 1.4.3 Downloads:
Magisk with Kernel manager installation
If using a kernel manager like EXKM or FKM, here's an anykernel installer zip
Kernel installer zip for P6Pro (raven) 1.4.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118469710
Kernel installer zip for P6 (oriole) 1.4.3 (use with EXKM,FKM): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118469711
Android S images zip (sp1a 2022-05-05)
Pixel6/pro (not flashable, contains images) CS 1.4.3: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118469712
For the second installation method with fastboot/ images, you'll need to have verity verification disabled.
vbmeta inside the zip of SP1A.002 to deactivate verity checks on the custom boot image and most probably to do factory reset, DO IT BEFORE FLASHING THE KERNEL, or it won't boot
If you're using Magisk rooting and patch the boot image before flashing, then you can skip verity disabling. If you do not use Magisk patching, you should always disable verification when applying OTAs from adb sideload, before booting up!
Read first post in thread for installation details.[/color]