• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[KERNEL] CM11 Cmvienneau Kernel Overclocked to 1728mhz

Search This thread

milchmaennchen

May 7, 2012
Berlin
Love the s2w-feature! I never figuered out when it would come in handy. But then I use to put my phone on speaker and after a while the screen goes black. There is was no way turning it back on again (fyi: I use on/off to end calls) :victory:

@cmvienneau, please check your pms.

theodorius123

Aug 26, 2010
can someone tell me on which kernel this is based - respectively how "old" is the kernel-base?

there have been massive problems with dying M4s (battery-problems). this should be fixed with the latest CM11-kernel.

I also lost my phone due to this problem and don't want to flash an old kernel anymore.

any recommendations regarding scheduler/gov for good battery life?

AnGrY sCoTsMaN

Nov 17, 2011
Fife
can someone tell me on which kernel this is based - respectively how "old" is the kernel-base?

there have been massive problems with dying M4s (battery-problems). this should be fixed with the latest CM11-kernel.

I also lost my phone due to this problem and don't want to flash an old kernel anymore.

cant answer you first question bud,sorry

I've jumped to PAC...more features, no overheating etc. i do delete (slim it further) some stuff before i flash tho

get great battery life with the following but as you know its dependent on usage, this is what i had:-
CPU- ONDEMAND * MIN CPU 384MHz * MAX CPU about 1240 MHz (or lower but try at this for a day or two) * NOOP .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cmvienneau kernel

I/O SCHEDULERS
    ROW
    VR
    FIOPS
    BFQ
    SIO

CPU GOVS
    BADASS
    LIONHEART
    SMARTMAX
    SMARTASS2
    INTELLIDEMAND
    ONDEMANDPLUS
    WHEATLY
    LAGFREE

OTHER FEATURES
    S2W & DT2W
    CPU OC 1728MHZ
    GPU OC 500MHZ
    GOOGLE SNAPPY
    ZRAM

NOTE: USE TRICKSTER MOD APP TO TURN ZRAM ON/OFF I WOULD RECOMMEND TURNING IT ON.

this one is good for both partition layouts

source https://github.com/cmvienneau/android_kernel_htc_msm8960.git

cant answer you first question bud,sorry

I've jumped to PAC...more features, no overheating etc. i do delete (slim it further) some stuff before i flash tho

get great battery life with the following but as you know its dependent on usage, this is what i had:-
    CPU- ONDEMAND * MIN CPU 384MHz * MAX CPU about 1240 MHz (or lower but try at this for a day or two) * NOOP .
    Thanks man. And also do you know how people make a kernel that allows the htc button to work for the htc one? It would be so great to have a menu button working as the htc button or use it for other stuff.

Yeah I'll incorporate that as well. Good idea.haha.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk
    been working all night on this thing I got faux sound control squeezed in and im almost finished with logo2menu. oofda
    How do you get the source? Is it from htcdev.com? If it is, they updated it to 4.4.2 already.

Yup I already pulled it a couple days ago. Working on a kernel already. Haha

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk